Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Sahal Sisters urge Somaliland to vacate occupied land asap

Mooge   

It is gaining steam my good friends. the campaign to set the stage for the big attack is gaining steam. niyoow, to win propaganda war, it starts with meetings like this where they demand peaceful withdrawal.

Gabdhaha.jpg

Gabdhaha Ururka Sahal ee Dagan Uk ayaa ugu baaqay Maleeshiyaadka Somaliland in ay isaga baxaaan gobolada SSC , kuwaas oo ku sheegeen in ay weeraro qaawan ku soo qaadeen Maleesjiyaad taageersan maamulka Somaliland. Faaiso , Guddoomiyaha J. PuntlandBabdhaha kulanka isugu yimi ayaa goobtaas ka sheegay in deegaanadaas ay duulaan kusoo qaadeen kooxo sheeganaya maamul , haddana falal guracan ay ka sameeynayaan deegaano ka tirsan SSC.

Johnny B   

And i thought you were talking about two sisters.

I hate to admit this but Somaliland have redrawn the map for good, or at least for years to come, thanks to Faroole's weakness.

Maybe it's about time Abdiweli moves to Bosasso as Garowe is within range of Somaliland's fire-power.

Mooge are you going to send las canod women folk to liberate las canod? Haha.

They might have a better chance then the "budlayn army" me thinks hahaha.

Typical meeting of these folks.

Waxanu nahay darwish, ismael mirre ba qorta korfield ka goyay waxanu lenahay sool Sanag cayn...

Hahaha....

Te reality is the British sources prove that 95% of the top leadership of the dervishes were landers. The British sources also prove the the las canod folk were used heavily as foot soldiers by the British.they referred to them as having superior qualities in gathering intelligence for them and many other facts that the kacaan government tried to hide away.

SSC.... Sool is duriyada (lander) settled territory. Bohol, cainabo,oog, xudun and other towns are permanent duriyada lands that are settled and bigger in size and population then las canod. Buhoodle other then the village of buhoodle qorulugud and the entire rest of the area is duriyada pastoralist territory. Sanag these people don't even have any settlements in Sanaag other then fiqifuliya and that is part of somaliland ages ago it surrendered.

So keep partying Saxib. The games are over history has been revealed you were nothing then and even till this day you have lost everything.

Expansion...you set one foot across the border... Garowe will be added to Somaliland

Mooge   

this is going according to plan. laascaanod cabsida ka jirta maanta oo SNM militia haysa waad yaabaysaa. i talked to friend who has family in Lasanod. he said magalada dhan cidama SNM ma sexda habenkii and they are allowed to sleep only 3 hours ever since abdiweli was elected. lool.

there will be more sleepless nights in laascanood.