Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland army takes more territory in eastern and southern Sool region

CidanSNMEthiopia,

Thousands of reer hargeisa who go to maamulka waqooyi goes there for holiday lol

After holiday,they go back to where they came from.

Iam talking about the youth living in hargeisa who are dying in the sea. If the world needs you why are your youth dying in the sea? If maamulka waqooyi is dubai, the youth of hargeisa burco and berbera would live like rich arabs.

sxb beenta naga dhaaf nooh

The reality is that many from hargeisa, berbera and burco are coming to Xamar to seek better life :D

Tens of thousands of somalilanders go back home to live and invest. The worlds need is not only economic the world needs my location, services I.e ports hence why the French are interested in Berbera. The Turks and British and Norwegians in the oil and the Canadians in the mineral wealth. The world needs somaliland for security as it fights against Alshabab and piracy.

Need is multifaceted and not only economic. 22 years and still growing the finicial need of the world will eventually come.

But as for you i think you have your own problems and remember I own your Lascanod.

:)

gooni   

ciid, I can see where is your compass heading and I answer what I understand only

Somaliland is my country too not only yours if south became laughable state they call me a Somali not southern, if our brother northwest make us proud nation we share that too,

when I go Libiya to cross the ocean they are my shoulder they looking better life and peace

There is no deferent clean beggar and dirty beggar excuse that word beggar is beggar we are same room my dear friend we don’t have to fight fake border go garowe as a picnic not war

Guys u derailed the entire topic

Somalia rising why would SNM go to the south what is there for Somalilanders in South

Other than African union troops and Turks feeding the children and woman and constant homicide attacks.

No Somalilander in his right mind wants to be associated with that only Somalilanders who want to make a quick buck Like Edo Fawziya she became a Millionaire in less than a year buying MPS and buying Mansions in Nairobi City. And the other Somalilander is Amiir Godane an international wanted terrorist who went to Somalia for his Jihadi ambitions and wants become the African usama bin laden.

There was one sane Somalilander who actually wanted to help them his name is professor samatar but they told him he is a laangaab and he does not deserve to govern over the Koonfurians and he should sit in the back he told the world what they have in Somalia is nothing but a government in name an empty shelf and he told every one these people are corrupt as the pest and have no interest to rebuild a Somali state, and he left the place for good.

Mooge   

xaaji, has somaliland settled down yet? last couple of weeks since abdiweli was elected cabaadki ba somaliland ka dhamaday. niyoow, things are cooking up. something big will happen. i can't say it now, but you will find out. tell silanyo to relax niyoow.

Mooge Cabdi cawar is clueless his minister of education is touring Xamar with out his consent war niyo reer budhlayn haadaad tihin kan waad ku qaldanteen.

Cabdi cawar is not to bad for SL he alienated Khatumo further which is good For SL today SL moved into strategic sections of Sool and khatumo forms the buffer zone in Bocama and Taleex. Its perfect and the vp of Puntland is cut off from Buhoodle.