Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland:The Consequences of Electing Kulmiye and their Machiavellism

<cite>
said:</cite>

also,

either we fix this shit or we reunify with that disgusting hell-hole they call Somalia. wa war cad.

No everyone stay your town , those who didn't invest great deal in the war against Siyaad Barre r the loudest,the crooks and the opposition.Faisal,Ciro, Jamal, Egal and Riyale,none of thm were around when the bullets were flying but nonetheless were given the benefit of the doubt and each and everyone turn out to be headache for the little republic.

waa waracad or there is gona be re liberation. No more policy of appeasement that some took for granted i.e ," will tear up country or fly to Mogadishu if my little tiny sub don't get presidency", too much BS.

<cite>
said:</cite> if my little tiny sub don't get presidency", too much BS.

it's not enough that some folks have the presidency, head of the guurti, and now it appears they have designs on the head of parliament position. Cirro maybe a foolish man, balse they won't detrone him that easily. it's a little sicken henchman Hersi issues threats from Liverpool, whilst financing Cirro's demise with his divide and rule tactics.

just this morning Mujahid Dhagaweyne issued a strong statement criticising the Zionist Criminal Regime. he warned of consequences if the regime continues on this Gog and Magog mindset. this is not what we fought to reliberate Somaliland from. this is oppression and it shall never go unnoticed. we demand a swift end to your bottomless pit greed and haraad-ism.

all it takes to bring an end to this monster is.....to mobilise 200 heavily armed men on the Berbera - Hargeisa road. you will recall what we did to Silaanyo and Dahabshiil with 30 landcruisers, abti. lol

<cite>

Everyone knows Landers build on shaky ground, the only glue that holds together is ICTIRAAF, lot of growing up pains ahead, missed opportunities to build good foundation last 20 years. I hope all turn well Somalis everywhere can't afford another blood letting.

lakinse,

you folks can't even settle your endemic and 22 years long warlordism, terrorism, internal clan stife and human right abuses without bloodshed, somaha? see Black Hawk Down to see my point.

Tallaabo   

Waaryaa warlord Alpha, I see you have some plans to set up your own checkpoint somewhere between Berbera and Hargeisa to empty people's pockets if Somaliland returns back to the days of dayday.

Tallaabo   

It is a fact that regardless of who is the president or which party runs Somaliland, we will always be in a political mess as long as there is no separation of power and clear lines drawn between the different branches of the political establishment; especially between the security forces, the judiciary, and the executive.

N.O.R.F   

Again, there is corruption, there is a lack of strategy on several fronts, they could have handled things better here and there and some of the main players are not qualified for their positions. I think the opposition is making mountains out of every mole hill and they have to because there really hasn’t been much for them to oppose over the last 3.5 years. Where the opposition falls apart is their strategy of trying to instigate unrest. People see through all of that and will not let them succeed. As for Kulmiye, they need to get serious about governing the country and stop this reactionary PR.

<cite>

It is a fact that regardless of who is the president or which party runs Somaliland, we will always be in a political mess as long as there is no separation of power and clear lines drawn between the different branches of the political establishment; especially between the security forces, the judiciary, and the executive.

agreed. balse you can't reconfigure the country to benefit the democratically elected Togdheer (Burco suuq bari) and Western Maroodi-jeex Zionist crusader alliance.

<cite>

Waaryaa warlord Alpha, I see you have some plans to set up your own checkpoint somewhere between Berbera and Hargeisa to empty people's pockets if Somaliland returns back to the days of dayday.

lol.

my attempts to start a revolution against the Zionist Criminal regime are futile and will end in shameful failure. they will give my clansmen more money (divide and rule). these guys are too sophisticated. their politics is shrewd. ileen afterall they gave Abdirahman Dheere, the leading parliamentary figure in dethroning Cirro, lagac badan. lol

Tallaabo   

<cite>

agreed. balse you can't reconfigure the country to benefit your folks.

Somalilanders are too politicised and tribalistic to allow any clan gain such advantages. Every makhaayad in the land which is basically a political/tribal debating society would go into a meltdown if "my folks" made such an attempt.

<cite>

Somalilanders are too politicised and tribalistic to allow any clan gain such advantages. Every makhaayad in the land which is basically a political/tribal debating society would go into a meltdown if "my folks" made such an attempt.

ismaan lahayn reer makhaayadeed ayaad ahayd eh. caajib.

yaad ka ahayd reer makhaayad, abti.

the Kulmiye Zionist Criminal Regime has turned SL into an immoral epicentre of greed and hedonism. gone are the days when qabil meant something, you know. these crooks have corrupted the innocent folks of SL.

the Kulmiyetocracy zionist criminal regime maybe greedy in their ways balse there are no barriers to joining their ranks. late last year, at least 12 parliamentarians switched allegiances from the ''opposition'' and joined the Kulmiyetocracy zionist criminal regime. caajib.

problem? a brief case of dollars.

hungar and abraar? a briefcase of dollars to the tribal elders.

protest? a briefcase full of dollars.

Xamarji? a briefcase full of dollars, a new landcruiser, a newly built house.

<cite>
said:<

all it takes to bring an end to this monster is.....to mobilise 200 heavily armed men on the Berbera - Hargeisa road. you will recall what we did to Silaanyo and Dahabshiil with 30 landcruisers, abti. lol

You don't have the guts to do that, you'r not the first ungrateful one, you & I know who took the greatest part in liberating the country and you wouldn't be bragging today..Balse it shows your tribalistic tendencies in opposing the current admin.What Ciro & his men did was to crown himself above the president when he secretly called his favorites in parliament and passed in 10 minutes that infamous aricle which was that he could only be unseated with 55 votes out of 82, then tried to impeach the president on grounds that he senile.When rest of parliamentarians woke up to that fact,they decided to eliminate the 55 and had 57 votes, more than was required.hahaaaa Ciro immediately stop the session.Warya call me when you tough enough to withstand .Your little badbaado crooks know they can't win in fair election and they will lose in their treachery.

BTW, you turning into victory when Dahabshiil decided to stop the cement factory because of your ugly qabiil buuq.Shame on you.

about Musuq, don't even touch there,you know your infamous heroes ,Egal, the most corrupt & devisive Somalia eva seen & Riyale. Fair minded people see what's in Kulmiye in terms of development and accountability,that is what touched nerve when opposition crooks see they have no chance. Not much if misappropriated some. hahaaa nostalgia...good old days mr alpha.

In Egal's time you also had the Gurti, 16 ministerial directors out of 24,head of the Berbera port,governor of berbera ,head of police ,army in Berbera,Mayor of Berbera etc ,army general etc and am not even talking about rest of country. Almost all the NGO's(and that's how you get your first job),the civil servants....Egal cut Sheikh from Burao region and joined Berbera.You qabiilaystayaal.and that's the tip of the iceberg.Am not even getting how Egal t isolated the whole east...their was no NGO's or any gov't help during his reign.

Warya don't start me!

<cite>

You don't have the guts to do that, you'r not the first ungrateful one, you & I know who took the greatest part in liberating the country and you wouldn't be bragging today..Balse it shows your tribalistic tendencies in opposing the current admin.What Ciro & his men did was to crown himself above the president when he secretly called his favorites in parliament and passed in 10 minutes that infamous aricle which was that he could only be unseated with 55 votes out of 82, then tried to impeach the president on grounds that he senile.When rest of parliamentarians woke up to that fact,they decided to eliminate the 55 and had 57 votes, more than was required.hahaaaa Ciro immediately stop the session.Warya call me when you tough enough to withstand .Your little badbaado crooks know they can't win in fair election and they will lose in their treachery.

BTW, you turning into victory when Dahabshiil decided to stop the cement factory because of your ugly qabiil buuq.Shame on you.

about Musuq, don't even touch there,you know your infamous heroes ,Egal, the most corrupt & devisive Somalia eva seen & Riyale. Fair minded people see what's in Kulmiye in terms of development and accountability,that is what touched nerve when opposition crooks see they have no chance. Not much if misappropriated some.

In Egal's time you also had the Gurti, 16 ministerial directors out of 24,head of the Berbera port,governor of berbera ,head of police ,army in Berbera,Mayor of Berbera etc ,army general etc and am not even talking about rest of country. All most all the NGO's(and that's how you get your first job),the civil servants....Egal cut Sheikh from Burao region and joined Berbera.You qabiilaystayaal.and that's the tip of the iceberg.

quraarada iska dhig. it's quite obvious your drunken with their bunbuunis and khiyale.

Miyir   

<cite>

lakinse,

you folks can't even settle your endemic and 22 years long warlordism, terrorism, internal clan stife and human right abuses without bloodshed, somaha? see Black Hawk Down to see my point.

Agreed all, not the road I wish for the Landers to take. Landers wasted 20yrs,now get serious and build government institution and give up this never ending mirage ictiraaf doon!

Miyir reer Somaliland will fight for their right place on the international stage cost what cost they will put energy and money into it. Somaliland has one of the finest institutions a government that works a parliament that works a guurti that works.

Kulmiye has its problems

But they are 100 times better than udub thats what counts.