Sign in to follow this  
double decker

Beesha Ugu dhaqaala badan Puntland oo Canbareysay Gaas

Holac   

It is democracy and they should challenge any injustice. This subclan has a rich history in Puntland and is well respected. However, one must do it the right way through dialogue and by working with the government.

Hadaanan Reer Puntalnd/Bari ahayn waa kaa dhegeysan laha. Tankale Maney ahayn Familka ay ka soo jeedan, Prof Caalim ( Aabihi Xisaabta somalia), Dr Minimini ( one of the greatest somali Dr), Ugaas Yasin ( Founding Father of Puntland) Prof Juurile, General Cisman Fatig, General Ali Ismail iyo Rag badan oo Somaliweyn taqaan.

Ganacsiga: Gacayti, Warsame Shaaquuf, Geedi Aadan, Curcuro, Axmed Xassan Fiqi, Saciid Adan, Abdladif yusuf bare (Owner of Jubba hotels), Saciid Mareero, Colow, Come on if you pass 5 buildigs in Bosaso they at least own 3 of them specially the important part of the city.

Hotelada: Jubba, Emirate,Alnasar, Gacayte, Darasalam iwm ayaga iska leh.

Bosaso ila Qardho 5 Magalo ma ahe inta kale ayaga dega. Dekada xata guryaha ay isticmaashow ayaga iska leh. Airportka Dhulkiisa iyo Madaxtooyada Bosaso ayaga ku deeqay. Max jarka ayaga Bosaso keenay google omar waberi. Abti wax la qarin karo iyo wax kala jira.

Markaan bosaso tago sxb weynu ka masayrna marka awoododa lama qarin karo ee inaga daa bahasha.

Mooge   

doubledecker, beesha shegtay wa lafdhabarta puntland niyoow. cidna uma marti aha, cidna ma qadin karto. they have minister, vice ministers, directors and influence in abdiweli goverment. the people in bosaso and bari are happy but yes more could be done but we have to wait for progress to take hold and for abdiweli to settle down. reerka are more puntlanders than anyone i know niyoow. this family is fundamentalist when it comes to protecting interest of puntland. professor juriile is a good family member of mine.

i hope you are one of them because you could be HAG or SNM mole pretending to be reerka wanagsan ee magaca iyo sharafta puntland ku leh. lool

Mooge: you admit they are fundamentalist when it comes to Puntland and they are Lafdhabarta Puntalnd as you put it yet you think they deserve to have one minister and vice minister. I cant recall one director let alone directors but you could enlighten me.

If I have to be honest Abdiweli insult this clan and they are far from been happy. if you read the article in Raadreeb even Juurile took part the meeting over the fone while he was in Mogdishu for Abdirizaq Haji funeral Ilahay ha u naxariiste. I can Also see in the video Former Governor of Waaciye District Isxaaq Fiqi, Gen Cisman Fatiig and Dr Omar Afcase (Nakhuude) Somalis former Ambassador of Iraq and Pakistan in Barre's regime. I also watch meetings that took place in Bosaso and friend told me they organising huge meeting in Biyakulule in coming days. interesting to see the outcome.

Prof Juurile and his family are close friend of mine and sure we had tea together if you are close family of him. I watched this programme because of Abwaan Sahal Curi. he is fun yet so brutal.

If Puntland wants to be a federal state then they have to reduce the powers of the executive and increase the powers of the legislative, sub clans shouldn't be fighting for ministerial positions. I still don't know what kind of governing system PL is planning to run, try to fix that first before dividing the pie.

Holac   

Homunculus, don't you think the fight would then move to the legislative branch with each clan arguing it didn't get enough seats at parliament?

<cite>
said:</cite>

Homunculus, don't you think the fight would then move to the legislative branch with each clan arguing it didn't get enough seats at parliament?

Hmmm, you raise a good point. I think New Hampshire's state house is a great example, they have 400 representatives and their annual pay is extremely low.

We are Somalis and even if the role is BIYATOORI and was select based on Qabil not merit then we will complain.

I would be happy if the Ministers were 10 Max plus 2-4 Deputy Ministers but was selected based on their quality.

Mooge   

double decker, i didn't dismiss your claim niyoow. i believe reerka deserve more but i am saying give abdiweli a chance to get this government going first. tolka should sit down with him and see what they can work out. don't become anti-puntland because of this issue. work from within to change things niyoow.

ElPunto   

^This is bullshit. No 'reer' deserves anything. No reer's worth is determined by the number of MPs, ministers or other government posts. This is a holdover from the mentality of a government post being translated into money and influence for fellow clan members. And the folks who clamour about this are caloosho-u-shaaqesteyaal blowhards. Dadka shaqo ha raadsadaan.

Mooge   

hhaha@Elpuntl.

niyoow, having a diverse cabinet that represents all subclans is not corruption. 'halayska dhex arko" is a good policy and puntland needs that policy to have the support of every subclan. even Obama tries to use diversity. puntland's version of diversity is to have more subclans represented.

Obama Diversity Promise Makes Second Cabinet Like First

After being criticized for the lack of diversity among his early Cabinet picks for his second term, President Barack Obama is remaking his new team in the image of his first. Obama’s selection yesterday of Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx to be his next transportation secretary and the possible nomination this week of Chicago businesswoman Penny Pritzker as commerce secretary would add a rising young black politician from the South and a woman to his 23 cabinet-level advisers.

ElPunto   

^Khalad. Diversity in PL should be based on the 9 regions - one minister from each. Better to have every beel 'angry'. And every citizen is represented by their duly elected MP regardless of clan. If you need something see your representative. Let's move on from this tired game. If the individuals in this video spent their shir in raising money for a school or well - it would be useful - instead they piss and moan unjustly about something that has no impact on their comfortable lives in London.