Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

UN trusteeship

Mr. Cadale it appears that you are sad about the removal of Tarzan from the Governor of Banaadir for tribal reason and for that you area advocating for same old tired unworkable arguments that were presented in here by every tribal oriented person that that posted something here. Now, I have a question directed at all of the Somali persons that blog on here. when you sit back and think about what kind of nation do you think you should have, and is it workable for the society in which you want to develop in that nation? How do you see it can happen after all things that has happened in the former republic of Somalia? be honest to yourself, think and know that each and every Somali feels he or she is a victim and no one takes responsibility for their actions. You must want everything you want for your tribe for the other tribes as well or admit it's can't happened tell us why with sincere argument. Know that people and smart and will see through your writings when you lie. Peace! PS. I have to give a credit to an elderly very smart, wise guy who posed the same question that I have asked here years back and say to him thank you. Can't tell you who he was because you wouldn't know him but here reads here and he know who I am and I want him to know how much I appreciate his lightning question that wake me up, and from that day on I have decided to remove all emotions that I have had for the situation in Somali issues but kept the passion after all Somalia was my country and Somalis were my people. I have come to recognize emotions can seriously cloud your judgements at times and loose focus. Thank you all!

Not sure about the corruption but but Gheedi would be heck of lot better leader. In this day and age, though, no Somali will put with any kind of trusteeship. If they don't hold elections in 2016, one of two things will happen: nothing, they will select another parliament and repeat the process or Somaliland will finally get a few nations to recognize it while the rest of country retreats into federal states in limbo.

Cadale   

Reer Banaadir, LOOOOOOOOOL. So let me get this straight adigo raali ah, i am opposed to culusoow whom i share the same subclan with because of tribal reasons especially when a man who i share the same sub sub sub clan with will be the new mayor. Don't let the avatar fool you my friend. :D :D

Naxar, I rather have hassan sheikh as president than that fool.

galbeedi   

I do not see any legitimate reason to remove Tarzan. Those who did good things must be rewarded. He doesn't want any body else to shine in the limelight. The President is in the news almost everyday. Look what Tarzan did for the last 12 months. He introduced city traffic lights, night life and amenities; he brought former Waaberi stars to Mogadishu to lift the moral of the populace and openly challenged the Hag elders to rid militants among them. While the Tarzan caravan is moving forward, the Federal government is in quagmire since October. By the way, he is not the first successful leader eliminated by Qoslaaye. First he fired Dhagabadan, the most successful Somali commander in chief of the army for the last 25 years and replaced to incompetent commander, second he fired Diini the man who disrupted Shabaab workshops and brought the war to the extremists. This man captured more EIds( improvised explosive devices) than any one else. \

Why, Why?.

YoniZ   

Cadale,

So you think we are not already under the modern UN trusteeship?

Grab a dictionary, see the definition, replace the word 'state' with representative and let me know what you have in your mind.

By Mohamed Osman Omar

Midnight, 16 Sept. 2016 – The story you read is partially fact and partially fiction about what would happen at the end of the tenure of the present Federal Administration and the term of office of the President of the Federal Republic of Somalia and if the promised election fails to take place in September 2016.

One can say it is difficult to imagine that.

But take one thing for granted. The covert plan by the African Union, supported by the United Nations and the International Community is ready for implementation. The signs are that the African Union, supported by the International Community will not remain idle and let Somalia fall in a vacuum in case the present Federal Government fails to organise free and fair elections in 2016: A perfect pretext to execute a well planned takeover.

Back for four more years of “Transitional” government, will not happen as that has been replaced by “a Permanent” government whose mandate is to end by 2016, the date that the tenure of the Federal Government will also end.

Rest of the article

Where did this notion of trusteeship come from?