Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Sudanese girl singing in Somali

she's definitely from the Ja'alin tribe. the same tribe as Sudanese President Omar Al Bashir, who is wanted by the ICC for crimes against humanity. funnily enough the entire Darfur genocide scandal was a myth according to my Sudanese friend. he's also from the Ja'alin tribe. lakinse, my other Sudanese friend, who was from the Darfur region didn't seem to agree. of course, they'd never confront each other over political issues and i didn't rely such information between them.

ma ogsoontahay that the Sudanese are a little backward in their ways? i know them very well from time spent in their circles. their small-mindedness and extreme levels of conformity shocks the mind, walle. lakinse, they are very hospitable people and incredibly generous. but they are confused and divided. you could almost say there's a passive-aggressiveness about their persons, especially in confronting each other. their Cold War methods are to be applauded. because i spent considerable time in Sudanese political circles from 2007-2009, i've come to know their strange nature. i even participated in a live BBC Arabia studio discussions on their affairs, once. i was in the audience looking very Sudanese. i just sat there, looking very non-peculiar. no questions were raised over my sudanesenimo, you know.

yeah they are very generous and very hospitable they really like somalis a lot, there many ways they similar with somalis like confrontation, qabyaalad, but some of them are really hardworking and patriotic and they generally value and stick their culture even tho they aren't in their country.

Sudan is being targetted by the Neo-Con imperialists. US made a list of anti-New World Order states amongst them was: Sudan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, IRan, North Korea, Afghanistan (Taliban rule). Now look at what happened to these countries.