Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government officials lash out against Nickolas kay and his UN report.

Even the UN desperate nowadays like Somalia,acting like Mogadishu ,coming up with false news after another since their 22 yr mission didn't get off the ground .

Listened to BBC today and Nicholas kay admitted they first had the news that Ciro was jailed but then again found out it was a sham, he added never did he mention that to the UN and faxed his speech to Somali BBC service.

galbeedi   

We all know he has an agenda when he mentions Unisom bases in Somaliland, and he got some facts wrong. The truth is this confused Kulmiye Government has been threatening to arrest the Opposition if they dare to hold their consultation conference. few months ago the Mayor of Borama said " Magaalada ma soo goli karaan Golahan bilaa sharciga ah" Since when it is illegal to form counsels to pressure this government to follow the constitution.Even Waran Cadde said he will arrest them.What happen to Jamal A. Huseen is a shame that should not be repeated. waa la og yahay in aan dib loo dooran doonin , laakiin waxaan ka baqayaa in ay dhib geystaan inta aysan ina dhaafin

I still think a clan based multiparty system is a bad idea, but that's what the west like and that's what they will get. If there wasn't unifying purpose ( ironically secession) things would be worse.

Odey   

Odey;991311 wrote:
Salaax, I refuse to buy it
;)
as far as I am concerned, he was arrested!, the whole world says so. The Somaliland Press would not dare report the truth as they will get their backsides in jail!. Just look at recent events with reporters in Hargeisa.

Really?, you obviously care!. It was you Landers that posted this thread, expect people to point out the irregularities of which there are many!.

The man was arrested and thrown in Jail. You can shout till the cows come home, it isn't going to change the facts!. You have a dictatorial system in place with all the news outlets banned from reporting anything that isn't along the party lines and we all know it. If this a true democracy, you will see people being given the opportunity to speak their mind. No one in Hargeisa can utter a word of support for any other idea other than the one provided by Silaanyo. I know because I went there and stayed for 3 months!. My friends were looking all around them before saying anything controversial. ( all of whom were locals) Go lie to someone that doesn't know the truth!.

Odey;991380 wrote:
Really?, you obviously care!. It was you Landers that posted this thread, expect people to point out the irregularities of which there are many!.

The man was arrested and thrown in Jail. You can shout till the cows come home, it isn't going to change the facts!. You have a dictatorial system in place with all the news outlets banned from reporting anything that isn't along the party lines and we all know it. If this a true democracy, you will see people being given the opportunity to speak their mind. No one in Hargeisa can utter a word of support for any other idea other than the one provided by Silaanyo. I know because I went there and stayed for 3 months!. My friends were looking all around them before saying anything controversial. ( all of whom were locals) Go lie to someone that doesn't know the truth!.

Siilaanyo was elected and there are other parties there is a constitution somaliland is far from a dictatorship, people can protest against the government. With out being massacred, you know little about SL

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991405 wrote:
Siilaanyo was elected and there are other parties there is a constitution somaliland is far from a dictatorship, people can protest against the government. With out being massacred, you know little about SL

Adeer, beenta caruurta ugu sheekeesaan dadka waaween ha ula imaanin,

Tallaabo   

Odey;991409 wrote:
Adeer, beenta caruurta ugu sheekeesaan dadka waaween ha ula imaanin,

Xaaji and the other Landers are lying. They are from the propaganda department of the Stalinist regime of Somaliland. All the international news media are reporting that dictator Silaanyo just executed his uncle:(

Saalax   

Hawdian;991384 wrote:
^ did you just quote your own post and reply to yourself . right ?

:D

Talk about mental issues.

Odey;991380 wrote:

you shattered your credibility.