Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Thank you Thank you Thank you

underdog   

I would like my mama, the production team and the director......wait a minute-thats my Oscar speech...wrong speech.

I want to thank those of who responded to my posts. To those who enjoyed them in private, You're welcome. If you're going about your business and remember one of these joke and just start giggling like crazy person, please don't blame me if you get fired.

Keep the responses comming so that I know which ones you guys like....and if the joke sucks, I'm probably having a bad day.

Iffah   

And I thought it was another joke. Lol.

Underdog..you're most welcome. Keep those great jokes coming. I promise I won't blame you if I'm put in the mad house for LOL in public while remembering one of your jokes... :D

Salaams.

Macalin   

U.D..i surely wanted to send u a pm to personally thank u walllahi

One of my profs..gives 5 points for saying a good joke,and all of mine came from U..so i made all the Max..lol

TY TY TY TY..to U

Senora   

LOL, awww how cute, im with Ilhaam i honestly thought this was another joke as well...even though i dont respond to each and every one of your "jokes", i do enjoy them :D

I luv all ur jokes and i luv re-telling them even more tho I butcher some of them in the process. :D

Mobb-Deep, i believe u are his 2nd biggest fan, coz i'm his first!! icon_razz.gif