Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Obama Should Provide Recognition to Avoid Strife( the Atlantic Council)

Xaaji Xunjuf;987241 wrote:
The one with the most riffles will decide eventually keep your feets on the ground son.

For your own sake and mine I hope that's not the case because the whole region doesn't stand a chance. Xaaji, I didn't know that it was this easy to make you beat your chest like the guys in the forum that shall not be named.

Haatu   

Homunculus;987244 wrote:
For your own sake and mine I hope that's not the case because the whole region doesn't stand a chance. Xaaji, I didn't know that it was this easy to make you beat your chest like the guys in the forum that shall not be named.

They have a problem called "qooq". Either it's beaten out of them or it burns out eventually :D

Homunculus;987244 wrote:

Its not just Somaliland or Somalia or any other country, or entity in Africa its how the world works the more arms a country has the more powerful they are on the world stage. What makes the United states the most powerful nation on the planet not their democratic values freedom, Its their arm industry which gives them allot of influence in the world economically and politically.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;987283 wrote:
Its not just Somaliland or Somalia or any other country, or entity in Africa its how the world works the more arms a country has the more powerful they are on the world stage. What makes the United states the most powerful nation on the planet not their democratic values freedom, Its their arm industry which gives them allot of influence in the world economically and politically.

Xaaji if it comes to the amount of arms, remember the South is awash with them. The difference between the North and the South is one is dominated by one disparate group who are united in their fear of the "other", whilst the other is so big no one group can dominate. So although they have more men and arms, their weakness is their division. As for the other, they lack numbers and weapons but their unity in vision is their strength. Don't misconstrue things for what they're not. In other words, bootada inaga qallee.

Dalmar1;987233 wrote:
Lol,....at your words of Khatumo being pardoned by the SNM of Somaliland!
:D

Anyway, read the site below, that talks about the future PLAN OF GENOCIDE SNM Somaliland will commit against those reer khatumo (or beesha Sahal) the moment it gets its recognised Nation of Republic Somaliland!,..... So instead of khatumo being pardoned they will be massacred by those cuqdaad filled folks of Somaliland!

I didn't even bother to read that site..nonesenical stuff.SNM were at the gates of Lascanod & Buhoodle when Barre fell; armed,battle hardened,numerous & mad but they didn't turn to revenge...it was good time for who eva wished massacre as there was no gov't & the whole country was in turmoil.It(massacre) probably would have been forgotten today the same way they can't recall what hit thm at the Carwo in Mogadishu & later Kismayo.Who would eva thought they be blindly flocking to Mogadishu again and ungratefully at the fore front of those who want to destroy their safe haven,somaliland, when rest of you ran to refuge camps in Kenya.

The cuqdad filled folks destroyed Barre's machine and your calaacal is a testament to their achievement.

Nin waliba wuxuu dhigtuu dhaxlaa.....don't wish for it, ungrateful cluless Nido baby.

Haatu;987336 wrote:
Xaaji if it comes to the amount of arms, remember the South is awash with them. The difference between the North and the South is one is dominated by one disparate group who are united in their fear of the "other", whilst the other is so big no one group can dominate. So although they have more men and arms, their weakness is their division. As for the other, they lack numbers and weapons but their unity in vision is their strength. Don't misconstrue things for what they're not. In other words, bootada inaga qallee.

They dont have more guns they have wasted their resources in the past 22 years both the bulk of the former SNA in both the south and in Somaliland fell in the hands of the rebel factions. But if you count the Ugandan and burundian mercenaries than maybe u have a point

Xaaji Xunjuf;987340 wrote:
They dont have more guns they have wasted their resources in the past 22 years both the bulk of the former SNA in both the south and in Somaliland fell in the hands of the rebel factions. But if you count the Ugandan and burundian mercenaries than maybe u have a point

I don't think you realize how saturated the south is with arms, they dwarf Somaliland when it comes to arms and training. As my father used to say " Northeners fight so that you don't kill them, Southerners fight so that they kill you", when it comes to fighting we are novices.

I am not talking about their fighting ability or their warfare skills, but i am talking about arms possession, they are unarmed outgunned today this is not the 90s they wasted all the heavy artillery and all their ammunition and weaponry superiority, because of infighting. All the heavy weaponry today is under Amisom (African union troops), unless you are counting on alshabaab. In the 90s they had so many weaponry this is all gone.

Hawdian   

just keep all that fighting to your country Somaliya like in the last 22 years.

the people of The republic of Somaliland believe in peace and cooperation with the world.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;987340 wrote:

Xaaji, the South is awash with arms.

^^ Not as how it was back in the days when warlords were importing arms with the help of Foreign Mercenary groups and illegal arms dealers. Today there are no open militia warlord units. There is Alshabaab a tight islamist entity and than there is the UN backed Somali government under African union supervision. The Arms the USC SNF SPM factions had in the early 90s if they kept it they could easily rule the country.

Homunculus;987346 wrote:
I don't think you realize how saturated the south is with arms, they dwarf Somaliland when it comes to arms and training. As my father used to say " Northeners fight so that you don't kill them, Southerners fight so that they kill you", when it comes to fighting we are novices.

Yes southerners fight so that they kill you & you'r novices ,TRUE,TRUE how many dead in Mogadishu & the Jubas last 20 yrs....MILLIONS.

you good at flying planes but neva able to land!

Hawdian   

Xaaji Xunjuf;987353 wrote:
^^ Not as how it was back in the days when warlords were importing arms with the help of Foreign Mercenary groups and illegal arms dealers. Today there are no open militia warlord units. There is Alshabaab a tight islamist entity and than there is the UN backed Somali government under African union supervision. The Arms the USC SNF SPM factions had in the early 90s if they kept it they could easily rule the country.

true.