Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Abtigiis   

Bob, Mahadoow ma nabad baa? :D

Waraa Ngonge, I didn't know in Norf sidaa u maskax adag yahay. And also he is fickle. Hadda waxaa laga yaabaa inuu yidhaa Portugal will win the WC. :D They might and I respect their play so far, but should first have a proper defence and goalie. :D

Of course, we know Tuujiye thinks Ghana is going to win this WC.

NGONGE   

^^ Norf watches the ball, saaxib. He gets excited by failed attacks or some Robhino trickery and forgets everything that took place in the match before hands or afterwards. Park football all the way. :D

P.S.

We still didn't ask him about Lucio's marshalling of Drogba in that game (third time in four months?).

BOB   

A&T Bro waan fiicanahay ee waan yara mashquulay...I see your prophecy has come to fruition CONGRTAS.

I have to be honest I still cannot see Brazil as champions...I don't think there are that many generous teams left once you reach the knockout stages. They will struggle against teams who are as compact as they are especially in the midfield and employ flat back three at the back.

I knew Ivory Coast lacked tactical awareness and just like all the Africans lacked discipline especially in the areas where it mattered most.

What I said about Gervinho does not change at all. I said he is talented and he’s shown that but with a better manager he could’ve been more devastating and if I were Ericsson I would’ve played 4-3-1-2 and play him behind Drogba and Dindane and I'm sure it would’ve suited Drogba more which is the whole idea because you have to play to the strength of your best player but Ericsson did not do that.

Portugal thrashing NKR is bad news for Ivory Coast by the way which confirms what I secretly knew would happen but openly denied and prayed against. ;)

PS. Maarwijk should've told Van Persie to get his second yellow card against Japan before he subbed him so he'll miss the game against Cameroon...Van Persie is hot headed and I can't see him avoiding a booking which will mean he will miss a crucial game and that's not something WE can afford. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by MZanzi:

7-0 I was thinking the jabulani was a cursed ball portugal has broken the jinx

Cabdoow...which games and how many of them have you seen so far?

Jeego aa shalay isoo wacay isagoo fiirsanaayo Italy V New Zealand...Vuvuzela uu nafta isaga qaaday siduu u buufinaayey. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

MZanzi   

Cabdoow sxbow waa ogtahay garab rarato aan ahay i wont get time to watch the games garoomada hortooda aanba ka hawkereeya :D:D

Portugal will join Brazil into level II of the game. Even if Ivory Cost wins next game, they wont go through next stage. IC needs to beat N Korea at least 7:0. I dont think they can do that!

Khayr   

Ivory Coast is toast. Do the losers still get Hotel stay or get sent packing home.

North Korea was embarassed - Don't evaaaa come back here. Did you guys see the North Korean coach throw in the towel? Do they have a tap-out/mercy rule?

^each one of the players has to do at least 500 hrs community work for letting down the People and the Great Leader! the coach? probably no salary for next three months or so!

..no, am kidding!

Tuujiye   

IC played bad and Like ngonge said it was sven who lost the game for them... he should have changed his formation nacaska!... I also didn't understand why Govinho was on the bench? Dindan did nothing last game and he was even worse this game..Kalou was trying drible thru a Lucio and Miacon lool he is crazy...

I think IC played bad defence specialy form the left side but the midfield game was good.

It doesn't matter anymore because I don't think they will score 7 goals on North Korea anyways....

Afrikaantan walaahi wee naceebeyeen this year..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

According to Adebayor (who now calls himself Manny or is it Mannu, i don't know), the foreign coaches are good for the African team as they do not ask for money off the players in order to play for the team.

He tarnished every African coach there.

Actually Nigeria could qualify tonight if they beat Korea and Argentina beat Greece (which is more likely)

Since they don't have the eyes on them they could easily sneak in. Hope they do.

Nigeria to qualify for the second round would be my prediction!