Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

Recommended Posts

Mad_Mullah;982089 wrote:
With minor adjustments Somalis accept everyone.

 

Don't use Carabta as an example, backwards people that nobody likes

 

Somaliland+083.JPG

Those white ladies look gorgeous with the Somali attire. I'd marry anyone of them over any Somali girl. :Ddetect the sarcasm

 

Hawdian, you're right. I feel sorry for her offsprings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wadani   

Classified;982087 wrote:
I couldn't careless about what she did.
As long as her offspring aren't classified as Somali, we're good
.
:D

I only asked to confirm whether u mentioning she is from Hargaysa was an innocent obersvation or not...and clearly it wasn't since u don't condone what she did. Waxaad tahay maangaab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wadani;982099 wrote:
I only asked to confirm whether u mentioning she is from Hargaysa was an innocent obersvation or not...and clearly it wasn't since u don't condone what she did. Waxaad tahay maangaab.

What's the point of condoning what she did. I couldn't careless.

 

What does maangaab mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamelia   

Apophis;981804 wrote:
Self hating westernised xalimos continue to sink lower and lower. No surprises here.

**********EDITED****************

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odey   

Nin-Yaaban;981718 wrote:
China has a surplus of men (100 million at last count) than women. And this is due to the One Child policy and the sex selective abortion they have over in their country. This shouldn't surprise anyone, since a lot of Chinese men are also marrying other Africans in Africa.

 

As for Somalis + Chinese, i say that's a good thing. Let 'em do it, who cares. Ilahay baa isku calfay.

If this guy is a Muslim then I don't care either, but we all know over 98% if not more of the chinese population are non Muslim therefore this makes the whole marriage null and void!, unless of course the girl in question is no longer a muslim?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khayr   

I once watched this show and the white american dude was trying to convert so that

he could just please the non religious arab girl's parents. It was just a temp. condition

that he wanted to meet quickly and in time for their wet and wild wedding.

 

The deen protects lineage and that is something that is deemed very important.

Since it is the man that carries that line, a women can not marry a non muslim. For unlike Judiasm,

you inherit the deen of the father and not the mother.

A women that marries a non muslim would be a fasiqa - at the very least.

 

On a point of wisdom - when we marry, we marry into that family. One family on to another family.

Therefor; having commonalities and similarities in ethno- culture and deen are very important.

All too often, the newly interracial couple (with one covert spouse) experience alienation

from their inlaws because of the nuances in cultural differences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

^^ you don't inherit religion from anyone and certainly not your father, in fact that's one aspect of traditional Arab religion that Islam clearly forbids. Don't try and invent religious justification for ethnocentrism and bigotry, Prophet Muhammad himself was married to women of different ethnic backgrounds (ie. a Jewish woman, an Egyptian Copt) and even encouraged interracial marriages (ie. he asked his cousin Zaynab to marry Zaid ibn Haritha).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safferz;982262 wrote:
^^ you don't inherit religion from anyone and certainly not your father, in fact that's one aspect of traditional Arab religion that Islam clearly forbids. Don't try and invent religious justification for ethnocentrism and bigotry, Prophet Muhammad himself was married to women of different ethnic backgrounds (ie. a Jewish woman, an Egyptian Copt) and even encouraged interracial marriages (ie. he asked his cousin Zaynab to marry Zaid ibn Haritha).

Can a Muslim woman marry a Non-Muslim man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

Classified;982264 wrote:
Can a Muslim woman marry a Non-Muslim man?

Of course they *can,* whether they *should* is something that's been up for debate for centuries and positions vary amongst scholars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safferz;982268 wrote:
Of course they *can,* whether they *should* is something that's been up for debate for centuries and positions vary amongst scholars.

Of course they can, as it's their choice to do as they please; but the 'can' I asked refers to from Islamic perspective. Does Islam allow Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men? Also, if you don't mind, what is your position on the matter Islamically?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

Classified;982270 wrote:
Of course they can, as it's their choice to do as they please;
but
the 'can' I asked refers to from Islamic perspective. Does Islam allow Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men? Also, if you don't mind, what is
your
position on the matter Islamically?

I answered your question, there is no such thing as "the Islamic perspective" because there is no one perspective for a matter that's been debated over centuries and has no scholarly consensus. Someone like Hassan al-Turabi has said it's permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a Christian or Jew. I don't care either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safferz;982284 wrote:
I answered your question, there is no such thing as "the Islamic perspective" because there is no one perspective for a matter that's been debated over centuries and has no scholarly consensus. Someone like Hassan al-Turabi has said it's permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a Christian or Jew.
I don't care either way.

Interesting. So, the Ahlu Kitab position goes for both genders and isn't exclusive to only men marrying from the "people of the book". Who's Hassan Al-Turabi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this