Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;981788 wrote:
the the private affairs of a xalimo and the personal choices they make shouldn't concern y'all. what is offensive however is how publicly this is all being played out. it's disgusting.

Ur a liberal through and through eh? Please, ciyaalka Hargaysa jooga ee impressionable-ka ah hanaga wasakhaynin.

nuune;981789 wrote:
^^^ Talk about double standard, why no one is NOT asking you about your little fortress of ajaanib girls that you hold hostage in most of the time against their will by luring them into offering them good salary and healthcare, is that fair, inaar, dib iskugu laabo, abti

^^ arrimahayga ka dhex bax, wa ku sidee?

you'll never see me gloating about ajaanabi and aji in public.

have you heard the joke about the xalimo and the chinese man, horta?

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;981791 wrote:
^^ arrimahayga ka dhex bax, wa ku sidee?

you'll never see me gloating about ajaanabi and aji in public.

have you heard the joke about the xalimo and the chinese man, horta?

Do share.

Haatu   

nuune;981789 wrote:
^^^ Talk about double standard, why no one is NOT asking you about your little fortress of ajaanib girls that you hold hostage in most of the time against their will by luring them into offering them good salary and healthcare, is that fair, inaar, dib iskugu laabo, abti

Heh usheeg. Tell him to let go of the poor oromo ladies and to give them back their IDs. He's as sadistic as a rich Arab.

Wadani;981790 wrote:
Ur a liberal through and through eh? Please, ciyaalka Hargaysa jooga ee impressionable-ka ah hanaga wasakhaynin.

:D:D

what is this ''liberal''?

miyaanad ka weynaan siyaasad gaalada fikirkooda ku dhisan, abti?

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;981799 wrote:
:D
:D

what is this ''liberal''?

miyaanad ka weynaan siyaasad gaalada fikirkooda ku dhisan, abti?

May wali..waanse rajaynayaa. :D Maybe u'll be the catalyst that will lead to a new and indigenous paradigm of political analysis. Get to work dee...hadii kale cultural critic title-kan aad is daba wadid naga daa. :D

Haatu;981796 wrote:
Heh usheeg. Tell him to let go of the poor oromo ladies and to give them back their IDs. He's as sadistic as a rich Arab.

bal adna, ya?

abti, inaga daa isbaaradan xun ee ku xumeeda ah, ma garatay? :P

i'm not the one marrying indhoyar. lakinse, waxaa la sheegayey in dumarka Filipinos-ka ku takhasuseen howlo badan oo aan la so koobi karin.

Wadani   

Apophis;981804 wrote:
Self hating westernised xalimos continue to sink lower and lower. No surprises here.

Apo, I told you we have a lot in common yet you lambasted me a little ago for no good reason. I think an apology is in order to redeem our cyber friendship. :D

Safferz   

Saalax;981777 wrote:
What does the constitution of Somalia say about Somalia citizenship for people born to Somali women

and foreign fathers? In Somaliland in order to be considered a Somalilander majority of the time one has

to have a Somaliland father to be a Somalilander.

That's because clan is at the core of Somaliland nationality whether it's openly stated or not, and citizenship through paternal inheritance is the only way of ensuring the clan makeup of the country stays the same. I can't think of another constitution in the world (in the 21st century) that excludes women from full rights of citizenship in this way, and it's something Somaliland will have to rethink if it wants to continue fashioning itself as a democratic, politically stable "oasis" in the Horn.

Incidentally, Wadani's agreement with Somaliland's citizenship law does confirm Nin Yaaban's theory that racists and tribalists are often the same people :) The exclusionary logic is the same.

Wadani   

Safferz;981806 wrote:
That's because clan is at the core of Somaliland nationality whether it's openly stated or not, and citizenship through paternal inheritance is the only way of ensuring the clan makeup of the country stays the same. I can't think of another constitution in the world (in the 21st century) that excludes women from full rights of citizenship in this way, and it's something Somaliland will have to rethink if it wants to continue fashioning itself as a democratic, politically stable "oasis" in the Horn.

Incidentally, Wadani's agreement with Somaliland's citizenship law does confirm Nin Yaaban's theory that racists and tribalists are often the same people
:)
The exclusionary logic is the same

Don't mix up marriage with politics. I am 100% in favour of inter-clan marriage. I'm a pan-somali at heart whose politics isn't always as idealistic, as the realities on the ground won't allow it. I, and many of us here, are prisoners of circumstance.

Hawdian   

Mooge;981811 wrote:
i we ever lost safferz to a marauding Wi Tu Lo china boy, i would lose hope. it will not happen.

dee Inadeer Then you must start the Shukaansi straight away. :cool: waa kaftaan.

I saw a lot of insecurities and self doubts. Boys, you want your women not to marry foreigners,FIKIS your dam kaantari....wait Mooge thinks Xasan Shiikh is the devil. You can't agree on anything else, can you?