Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

At least it's better for her to marry this chinese guy than to marry white guy i mean western american or European hangover, hope she can convert him to Islam.. one thing chinese they are really serious about relationship most of them they have commitment about love. but in this case it depends on which country they are in and of course personality..lol

China has a surplus of men (100 million at last count) than women. And this is due to the One Child policy and the sex selective abortion they have over in their country. This shouldn't surprise anyone, since a lot of Chinese men are also marrying other Africans in Africa.

As for Somalis + Chinese, i say that's a good thing. Let 'em do it, who cares. Ilahay baa isku calfay.

Nin-Yaaban;981718 wrote:
China has a surplus of men (100 million at last count) than women. And this is due to the One Child policy and the sex selective abortion they have over in their country. This shouldn't surprise anyone, since a lot of Chinese men are also marrying other Africans in Africa.

As for Somalis + Chinese, i say that's a good thing. Let 'em do it, who cares. Ilahay baa isku calfay.

+1

Safferz   

Horta why are you guys analyzing this in terms of China's demographics, Chinese culture, etc? More likely is that these two are both Americans (or Canadians, or Brits or whatever), two people who met on their own terms - maybe at school, or at work - fell in love and decided to get married.

Hawdian   

i remember an article about a micxed black and chinese girl being descriminated against i do hope that they get a better welcome back in china .

Safferz;981722 wrote:
Horta why are you guys analyzing this in terms of China's demographics, Chinese culture, etc? More likely is that these two are both Americans (or Canadians, or Brits or whatever), two people who met on their own terms - maybe at school, or at work - fell in love and decided to get married.

Abaayo, i dont think anyone really has problem or even cares about Somalis marrying outside of their race/people. It has been happening for a very long time as far as i can remember (1960's forward on). It's the natural things that happens all over the world, and would continue to become normal thing as time goes by. These two might be from here, but there are over 100+ million Chinese men who have no chance of ever finding a wife in China and look outside of their people/race to marry Ajanabi women. Farxiya + Jason are probably an extension of what's going to happen in the future.

I got family members who are married to, and have kids from non Somalis. It's normal thing. :)

Safferz   

Hawdian;981723 wrote:
i remember an article about a micxed black and chinese girl being descriminated against i do hope that they get a better welcome back in china .

This is what I mean, who said he's even from China apart from his ancestry? Maybe they'll have a nice life in Vancouver :P

Wadani;981727 wrote:
Miscegenation is an abomination.

2Rt52.gif