Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Questions for Alpha Blondy.

Apophis;979247 wrote:
My interactions with you coupled with your lunacy fuelled,badly spelt, rants lead me to conclude that: you're in fact a wanted criminal who was smuggled out of London and into the hell-hole that is your current life. A scanned, probably faked, passport offers no prove of your innocence.

You'll always be a semi-literate fugitive to me.

:D:D

abti,

ma travel document ayaad Nairobi ku joogta? aar baal is ilaali yan lugu raaf-ing eh. :P

explains why you can't come to ''Somalia'' and other parts of the Somali territories.

N.O.R.F   

Alpha ha la daayo. His move to HGA was out of, erm, Somalinimo. Mashruuc ayuu heley then it was on the first plane from Gatwick. He is slowly working his way up the slippery ladders of politics through various shady meetings and his observations on travelling qurbo joog folk from a distance (usually from across the road of HGA’s hotels lol).

Tallaabo   

N.O.R.F;979261 wrote:
Alpha ha la daayo. His move to HGA was out of, erm, Somalinimo. Mashruuc ayuu heley then it was on the first plane from Gatwick. He is slowly working his way up the slippery ladders of politics through various shady meetings and his observations on travelling qurbo joog folk from a distance (usually from across the road of HGA’s hotels lol).

;)

Haatu   

Alpha is actually a hidden genius. He lives in his own world and the things he spots about others and talks about are simple ludicrous. A 15 min skype convo will him will give you a knew outlook on life :D

NY, you might be the first SOLer (other than Alpha, he's done all sorts) to have actually posted their image/video on here.

N.O.R.F;979261 wrote:

excellent. just excellent. validation, if ever required. thanks NORF.

like you say, i'm the one attending meetings and trying to establish a political career, dee.

u sheeg all these folks hating on Al. abti, i'm just doing my thing, ma garatay? :P

Apophis;979277 wrote:
There's no evidence that you've been able to master the English language let alone Somali. Yes my friend, I know your kind, the empty eggshells, looking solid on the outside but no substance on the inside.

Apo,

i don't understand why you've all of a sudden change towards Al. sida wa laga ficaanyahay, you know.

you're a cool guy, abti. i don't have a problem with you, dee. we're supposed to be on the same side.........you know, with all this African Century malakay and stuff. you've come back 'home', now. you're finally legitimate ee halka ka sii waad. if that wasn't enough, you're donating food, blood and the Queen's English, in all it's manifest glories, to those Bantu folks. icing on the cake, maha? :D;)

nuune   

Alpha's only problem, the only problem he has which is not being mentioned in this thread is that he doesn't want anyone of his peers be it man or woman from Qurbaha to settle in Somaliland, yacni booskii bey ku ciriirinayaan, if he can get rid off that, he is a pioneer, so far, with that trait on his back, he is being reduced to a little diidiin that tries to go fast, but only goes two steps fast back.

N.O.R.F   

:D

Although he has done a bit of teavelling in SL he is still a fulay who hasn't ventured too far from his peeps. Waa la weydiin doona when he is a xildibaan in a few years making speeches outside Summertime.

N.O.R.F;979321 wrote:
:D

Although he has done a bit of teavelling in SL he is still a fulay who hasn't ventured too far from his peeps. Waa la weydiin doona when he is a xildibaan in a few years making speeches outside Summertime.

you know the greatest Eritrean leader of all time, Isaias Afewerki once said........''the man does not change the process, the process changes the man''

i didn't choose politics. politics chose me. i didn't choose to lead. leadership, despite it's heavy burden, fell on my broad shoulders, abti. balse, politicking in the SL Republic, is too small for the personality cult, i hope to establish one day. it's very different from the politics i'm use to and as practiced by great leaders. :D

i'm attracted to the limelight, this limelight must be the result of handwork, improving people's lives, being a man of the people. sadly, this sort of thing doesn't exist here. every politician collects the accolades but avoids the work. they care more about loyalty to the party than to public service. here today, gone tomorrow oo kale. there's hardly anyone worthy. power is too centralised and in the hands of a few. this select few decides for you and the country. there's hardly a maverick among them. mind you, i count the likes of the disgraced Conservative MP Jeffery Archer among my political heroes. he was as dishonest as it gets but even he knew the basics of public service, dee. :P

i'm a community leader for my local area. sadly, they're very unlikely to vote for me, irrespective of my social reforms pledges, my delivered results or the fact i'll make myself available for MP surgeries. i must go to Berbera and contest one of the seats there. why should i go to Berbera? i'm not familiar with the flora and fauna there, ma garatay? i don't know about the local issues there? i don't know anything about the people of Berbera. how is it possible that i'm more likely to be elected there than in Hargeisa. i'm a city boy, not a provisional figure, dee. :P

if i fail to get elected in 2017, i'll join the elected government. maybe i'll be appointed as a Director General of the Education ministry or something, you know. the Minister has been appointed to satisfy a quota. he plays the role well but is clearly oblivious to the work ahead of him. chances are he'll be a qurbo and worked as a mental health professional in Finland's 3rd city. he'll no doubt increase his daraajo to that of a Doctor, when really, he's one of the extras from Shutter Island or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest....helping mental patients from attacking the nurses. don't be surprised if i'm sacked from the post.......particularly when i ask questions over UNICEF's ownership of SL's education curriculum. children in SL go to school from 8:00am to 11:30 because someone, possibly in Nairobi, has decided they're suffering from trauma and not quite ready to handle full-time education 22 years later. similarly, don't be surprised................... if i'm double-sacked because one of the largest retail education providers, who's filled the void left by UNICEF, makes an unofficial compliant to one of his buddies in the Presidency and i'm humiliated and sacked again. :P

two failures and a 3 years later after a bit of R&R in London........i've established a major mashruuc in the disgusting world of NGOs. i'm making serious money by 2019. this money i will use to established a political party on left of centre policies. i'll kept quiet, doing the leg work years before 2022, when political associations are once again open. you would've thought, i'll be carefully to avoid the same old mistakes, but sadly NO..:P Ismail Omar Ghelle's heir has donated $3mn to 2 of the 5 parties contesting the run-off. the government party UCID has the advantage of manipulating the process. Kulmiye, having lost the elections in 2017, one year later than expected, disintegrate and fall to pieces. my party loses the elections, despite being the favourite. i'm robbed. they know that and i will come to know.

a third failure later, 8 more years later and a lot wiser now. the year is 2030. UCID's 2nd term in power is terrible. with the help of the Chinese, Al overthrow the 'legitimate' Government of SL. martial law is imposed. conscription is compulsory. NGOs are kicked out. emphasis is placed on internal security. opposition is BANNED. for a year or 2, it seems like one of those repressive states, as specified by Amnesty International. but slowly and slowly, we built our ability to deliver results, we correct the mistakes of the past. SL is recognised. the world concedes because we have oil (nationalised) and a strategic location in the world. highest HDI in sub-Saharan Africa. imagine Houari Boumediene's Algeria from 1965 or Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's Turkey from 2004.

that is my plan y'all ee quote this back to me one day, idinko mudane. ;);)

nuune;979293 wrote:
Alpha's only problem, the only problem he has which is not being mentioned in this thread is that he doesn't want anyone of his peers be it man or woman from Qurbaha to settle in Somaliland, yacni booskii bey ku ciriirinayaan, if he can get rid off that, he is a pioneer, so far, with that trait on his back, he is being reduced to a little diidiin that tries to go fast, but only goes two steps fast back.

the hand of history is on my shoulders, abti.

they (Qurbos) are immoral...i'm moral. they are nation-destroyers...i'm a nation-builder. they are not special...i am...:P. i must defend my country against their quick rich schemes, maha? most don't even bother to get up in the mornings nor do i, ma garatay? :D:p

abti, maxaad dadka ka xayeysineysa? maad oo kala? :P