Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalia Al-Shabab claims Nairobi Westgate Kenya attack

lol@Ngonge, a mole to flush out AS supporters like you.

Brute. I apologize first, I don't know you where you stand on Somali politics, but whatever you stance is, throw your support behind the Government that's if you are sincere about the demise of Al-Shabab. What is wrong with the people hoping for Al-Shabab to die is they do everything to keep it alive hence your tribaland supporters and warlord supporter crying about AS yet undermining the central government.

Che, you're contradicting yourself here. On one hand you're calling for AMISOM to leave Somalia and at the same time calling people to support the SFG that relies solely on the very same AMISOM soldiers to want to kick out. The truth of the matter is, AS is a terror group that has an agenda beyond Somalia, and have no sympathy for the lives of Somalis, be it inside Somalia or in Kenya. So to suggest that their terror act in Nairobi can be justified for the Kenyan/AMISOM "invasion" is disingenuous on your part.

AS is an international terror organization that wants to use Somalia for nothing more than a base to train and organize their menace. They need to be dealt with force. Somalia alone cannot do it. So, any help provided to Somalia should be welcomed.

One question for you, Mr. Che. Were the terror attacks in Boston or in New York justified in your eyes?

Khadafi   

Che -Guevara;979041 wrote:
lol@Ngonge, a mole to flush out AS supporters like you.

warlord supporter crying about AS yet undermining the central government.

This horrible act shows how potent Al-shabaab and why FGS needs support from the world to tackle the problem with Al-shabaab.

In defense for Che. I think I know where he is hinting at. I have posted similar posts before. No war-machine weather how well-equipped it is or not can ever bring peace to Somalia if somalis themselves do not want it. For Gods sake, I know why Che is doubtful for any peace by the hands of any war-machinery from Kampala. What could they accomplish that Ethiopians could not? Remember that the Ethiopian troops quickly drove out the Al-shabaab from major cities but when it withdrew the boys from hell were back.

Most importantly what will happen when the cash-cow, The USA dries it's support for Mouseveni and Amisom... What will be the consequences for Somalia? We all know what happened when UNISOM in 1995 withdrew from Somalia.

It's critical questions we all need to ask ourselves. Personally, I do believe in a open democratic peaceful Somalia but the road to that peace is bumpy.

Open an embassy for Shabab in Qatar, let the peace talks begin, they've been fighting Taliban for over 10 years. Not getting any closer. Same in Iraq, explosions and assasinations every single day and those armies are better trained + have better equipment & funding than the Moor-- I mean Somali army.

^When the lives of innocents being held hostage are in danger, they (security forces) ought to be cautious. That's the standard procedure taken in any hostage situations around the world. Unless of course you're in Russia or Algeria! That said, Kenya and most of African countries by in large are ill equipped to deal with these kind of situation.

GAROODI   

Kenya is weak. 4 days Alshabab have controlled the shopping centre. This will be a disaster for the safari tourists. What will Kenya do without tourism. Do you really think anyone will want to visit Nairobi??? This is an absolute disaster for Kenya which is exactly what Alshabab wanted just the other day I was watching the news they said their objective is economic stagnation or failure for Kenya. What will this mean for the Somalis in Kenya???

Gheelle.T I don't condone these attacks or any attacks against civilians. My views on AS has changed the moment they started terrorizing the Somali public. Now, there are the two things that needs to be said, one being that Ethiopia and to lesser extent Kenya have been part and parcel of the Somali problem. They have contributed immensely to the suffering of the Somali specially in the case of Ethiopia whose invasion of Somalia and merciless bombardment of my hometown caused thousands of death. Now, any decent person would acknowledge the damage these countries have inflicted on Somalis. But here you have people making excuses for every invader while shedding tears for every foreign victim.

What's tragic is these people who accuse AS killing Somalis (rightfully so) support forces that continue to destabilize Somalia. A good example is the many forces in Kismayo who killed each other and are ready to kill each other. In fact, so many Solers who supposedly want to AS gone have celebrated the death and destruction of Somalis while boasting their warlord is stronger than the other, warlords who garner support from our neighbors.

Lastly, our neighbors do not have Somalia's interest at heart. It is rather naive to think Kenya and Ethiopia would like to see a viable Somali. If anyone on this board is sincere, they wouldn't have fooled themselves into believing that somehow the world is interested in helping Somalia, least of all our neighbors.

The tragic event in Nairobi puts every Somali on notice, continue to support factions in which case. you are at the mercy of lunatics and foreigners or support your Government. I won't accept the hypocrisy of condemning Al-Shabab while supporting foreigners who murdered Somalis and undermining the very Government that could possibly lift Somalia out of its misery.

They are hard choices to be made. As you are one of the few people who know me in real life, I think you would admit, my stance has always been clear. It might be not popular but it's valid.

If I were to go with the changing tides without any critical assessment, I guarantee I would have followed "adeer Yeey" and justified every bit what the Ethiopians did to our people.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

The one they said was one of the attackers that they captured and died in the security forces hands is probably this poor woman's husband, who happened to be an innocent Muslim. Another botched attempt by Kiinyaatiga.

N.O.R.F   

^Ilaahay ha u sahlo. The whole thing is very sad for all sides. We are in no position to point finger at the Kenyans. They will react with force as is the norm when these things happen. We need to look inwards and ask ourselves how we're going to get ourselves out of this as a people and bring about peace for ourselves and for our neighbours.

nuune   

^^ Norf, read my earlier post to Gheelle in previous page, it actually mentions more disturbing misleading by the Kenyan government.

MMA, thanks for the video, dad islaameed la iska qabqasadey, we already knew, shalayna 4 aan qabaney ay dhaheen while in fact afartaa ay aheyd afar maalintii axada fakatey.

Now they are saying only 3 attackers are hold up there now, where are the rest, they are not telling you, the remaining 12 minus the one they said captured and killed on Saturday which is not true, the remaining kuligood wey wada baxsadeen.