Sign in to follow this  
GaraadMon

Nigerian Student Uses Magnets To 'Prove' Gay Marriage Is Wrong

A student in Nigeria claims he has scientific proof that same-sex marriage is wrong.

The so-called discovery was made by Chibuihem Amalaha, a postgraduate student at the University of Lagos who told Nigeria's This Day Live that same-sex marriage is "eating deep into the fabric of our human nature all over the world." Amalaha said he conducted "experiments" in physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics to test his theory. Ultimately, he deduced that the repellence of two similar entities (magnets, for instance) proves that same-sex marriage is wrong.

In a series of befuddling explanations, Amalaha cited magnets, electrolysis, animal mating and simple addition as rationale for why gay relationships just aren't right. His entire thesis boils down to the fact that "like" does not attract "like."

I can only dream of trolling people to the extent this man has.

Blackflash;977954 wrote:
I can only dream of trolling people to the extent this man has.

of course you can't, you've got to have a certain Nigerian goofiness to pull this off. blacks are obsessed with this gay stuff nowadays for some reason; from their presidents, archbishops, footballers, musicians to the common man on the street.:confused:

Tallaabo   

The article says "Amalaha hopes to win a Nobel Prize someday for his work".;) I hope he wins one in the category of biggest id!ots of the year.

Haatu   

I cracked up when I first read this the other day. The fool just discovered the properties of magnets and thinks he has a chance of getting a Nobel Prize. :D