Sign in to follow this  
Allyourbase

The plight of Somalis living in Arab countries

Hobbesian_Brute;972769 wrote:
To be a good Muslim is to be an Arab, or to ape one..

what scientific your talking about? in fact there are many DNA studies which prove somalis are geneticly, strongly linked to the middle east, here is just one study carried by DNAtribes (part 2 page 5)www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-2012-03-12.pdf,

every post you type is just proving what i was saying, a blind hate, lies and more lies is what is driving you. so go and hang your self, arabs are here to stay.

Liesproof.jpg

Khadafi   

Mad Mullah and Moonlight, why even argue with a person whose sole purpose is to insult God. Hobessian, a lot of persons will be nasty to you in this world, white men, arabs, you name it, even somalis, you need to have some faith and stop blaming everything on everyone but yourself.

MoonLight1;972829 wrote:
what scientific your talking about? in fact there are many DNA studies which prove somalis are geneticly, strongly linked to the middle east, here is just one study carried by DNAtribes (part 2 page 5)

every post you type is just proving what i was saying, a blind hate, lies and more lies is what is driving you. so go and hang your self,
arabs are here to stay

Liesproof.jpg

Hahaha, i swear your brain dead nincompoo. kii kula dooda kaa waalan ba adeer.

uchi   

What is going on in here? Could you guys please respect the golden rules & discuss/argue in a respectful manner.

People who start insulting Arabs its a phase the next phase is insulting or dividing the ummah attacking Wahaabi Salafi, the next phase is Kufr. Telling Somalis , Islam is an Arab religion thus we should reject it. Arabs are Humans they have their good bad we dont generalize all people. If Somalis have problem with people they take it to them they dont whine and act as if they are abused by other groups. Somalis are proud of their islamic heritage and we will continue to defend islam against any one. We also love Sayidi prophet Muhammad CSW more than anything in the world we also love the Sahabas the best among the Humans we love the four imams we love the Arab/islamic Hadith collectors. We are proud of the proud Arabs of the past the glorious Arabs who conquered much of north Africa and Spain and France to spread the words of almighty. Somalis committed more crimes against each other than a few people abused , i will not view an Arab different because some skinny was bullied by an Arab, war raga ama iska so celi ama cabaadka naga daa.

Muslims pray to the one true God , Allah Subxanawatacalla, they dont worship no man no other person its Shirk to worship any one but Allah.There is no threat coming from Arabs to Somalis,they are no threat to our heritage culture one reason they are intertwined.So it will not make sense to create a non existing enemy. Prophet Muhammad preached equality between Humans he was not send to Arabs but to all man Kind. His message is for all breathing humans on this planet. In islam u are not forced to wear Arab clothing this is another lie , and when it come to names its a good thing to name your children after the Sahaba or after the prophets and if you have other names aslong as it doesn't go against the teachings of islam as long as u dont have greek god names its good or something similar to that. One of the most revered islamic scholars were non Arabs. Sheikh Muhammad Bukhaari the hadith collector was a Persian Sheikh Al-Bayhaqi was a Persian. Sheikh Abdulqadir Gilani was a Persian Imam Junaid was a Persian.Abdullah ibn Salam was a sahaba he was of Jewish ancestry, he belonged to the group who were promised paradise. Along with Umar ibn Khatab abubark al sidiq , Sayidina Ali uthman and so on,he was part of that league. What about salman the Persian, who translated the first Quran from Arabic to Farsi, he was the sahaba who translated the quran into a foreign language. What about Salim Mawla Abu Hudhayfa it is said that Umar ibn khatab wanted him as his successor, but he died as a Mujahid There is a hadith that prophet muhammad said oo Muslims learn the Quran from Mawla abu hudhayfa. Islam is for all Human beings islam is the true religion and its superior to any religion on this planet. Arabs are Muslims they are part of the Ummah we pray also for them that allah leads them as he leads all the Muslims. Arabs and Somalis have no fundamental conflicting interests not in the horn not in Africa not else where.

This is what our beloved prophet Sayiduna Muhammad said in his last Khutbah

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

Xaaji Xunjuf;972858 wrote:
People who
start insulting Arabs
its a phase the next phase is insulting or dividing the ummah attacking Wahaabi Salafi,
the next phase is Kufr
. Telling Somalis , Islam is an Arab religion thus we should reject it. Arabs are Humans they have their good bad we dont generalize all people. If Somalis have problem with people they take it to them they dont whine and act as if they are abused by other groups. Somalis are proud of their islamic heritage and we will continue to defend islam against any one. We also love Sayidi prophet Muhammad CSW more than anything in the world we also love the Sahabas the best among the Humans we love the four imams we love the Arab/islamic Hadith collectors. We are proud of the proud Arabs of the past the glorious Arabs who conquered much of north Africa and Spain and France to spread the words of almighty. Somalis committed more crimes against each other than a few people abused , i will not view an Arab different because some skinny was bullied by an Arab, war raga ama iska so celi ama cabaadka naga daa.

I rest my case. :)

Oiler;972778 wrote:
Everything is a joke to you huh? You're always:
;)
;)
;)
;). I feel sorry for the sorry girl that ends up with this guy.

inaar, naga daa ciyaarta. you don't know what you're talking about. ;);)

what's your opinion on the topic? attack the idea and not people. okay? ;);)

;);)

kickz   

Hobbesian_Brute;972742 wrote:
Who cares whether its pagan or Islamic history, its still foreign at the end of the day, use your brain. As for your second point regarding the kaaba, built by Ibrahim and Ishmael is myths gotten from the Arabs, you and i can't confirm its veracity. in any case why should i care about some monuments thousands of miles away in Arabia. islamic religion at its core is all about maintaining the superiority of Arabs over Ajam. non arab muslims are deliberately blinding themselves to that obvious fact.

I can confirm its veracity because its detailed in Al-Quraan elKarim. And what foreign? We are all children of Adam here, why the divide?

kickz;972886 wrote:
I can confirm its veracity because its detailed in Al-Quraan elKarim
. And what foreign? We are all children of Adam here, why the divide?

Debating dunderheads with lower intellects is so dispiriting and purposeless. :cool: Niyow qasta wixiina, anaaba idinka ka waalan when i started debate with likes of you, Mad_Mullah and Moonlight.

kickz   

Hobbesian_Brute;972893 wrote:
Debating dunderheads with lower intellects
is so dispiriting and purposeless. :cool: Niyow qasta wixiina, anaaba idinka ka waalan when i started debate with likes of you, Mad_Mullah and Moonlight.

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.g