Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Map of Puntland

Xudun dhahar laasqoray ceerigaabo laascaanood are all under Somalilands control

Khatumo controls Bocaame and Taleex. While the Buhoodle district is jointly administrated the northern part of the buhoodle district falls under Somaliland while khatumo runs southern Buhoodle up to the ethiopian border.

Somalia   

Wadani;973088 wrote:
U sure about Ceerigaabo?

Ceerigaabo district includes towns such as Yubbe and Hadaaftimo.

Xaaji, because an official who originates from the region visits there, it doesn't mean they control it.

Hafaaftimo and yube fall directly under Somaliland control There is no garowe clan enclave admin there. its also the seat of the Sultan Ali shires grandson who lives there.

Somalia   
:D Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaan's seat of Hadaaftimo is controlled by Somaliland, the man who opened Puntland's constitutional conference, haye.

GAROODI   

Somalia;973094 wrote:
:D
Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaan's seat of Hadaaftimo is controlled by Somaliland, the man who opened Puntland's constitutional conference, haye.

Walahi dadkan wa masakin over the next few years if you retain bosaso ad garowe it will be a miracle.

Somalia   

This same Suldaan who travels with Faroole on foreign trips, went to London with him as well I believe, is under the yuk of secessionists. :D :D :D

Suldaan opening Puntland constitutional conference.

51.jpg

Somalia the fact that the pirates crowned their own sultan ina Ali ciid for the maakhir clan tells you that Sultan abdisalaan had nothing to do with the pirates for the past 2 decades, halkeed hada ku ogayd suldan abdisalaan.

Somalia   

That's what I told you, we are back to square 1. In fact, listen to the video you posted, around 1:10, the man who is speaking needs help to say who the hell he is welcoming. :D

Anyway, it's a tiresome game, I explained it.

Haatu   

This Gaaroodi fella seems to be confusing control of areas by the Somaliland administration and areas where the different clans live. He keeps repeating Somaliland controls this, Somaliland controls that which is besides the point as some locals of SSC do seem t be in bed with the S/land administration. Let me explain it to him briefly, Somaliland controlling an area =/= SNM live there.

As you were.

GAROODI   

Somalia;973100 wrote:
That's what I told you, we are back to square 1. In fact, listen to the video you posted, around 1:10, the man who is speaking needs help to say who the hell he is welcoming.
:D

Anyway, it's a tiresome game, I explained it.

If you look back on the forum I posted Videos of Somalilands army in all the villages you mentioned. Some are not duriyadas territory but rest assured although not duriyadas territory they all fall within SOMALILAND. Case in point the failure of baxbaxland to hold elections there.

Saalax   

Somalia;973091 wrote:
Ceerigaabo district includes towns such as Yubbe and Hadaaftimo.

Not really, that was the old Ceerigaabo district. The small group of eastern Sanaag nowadays consider Yubbe and Hadaaftimo under Badhan district. They even consider Badhan as their regional capital :D .

Your silly Pirateland/Puntland did not even have the balls to include Ceerigaabo district in their phony failed

elections because there wasn't a single candidate from there due to it being controlled by Somaliland wholly.

Puntland LCE 2013 Candidate Lists

http://www.puntlandelectoralcommission.org/

Garoodi

That's good you toned down on the lies now as I've clarified a few things you were lying about. Don't try to make it seem like you were debating whether SL or PL controls the districts and towns I mentioned because you weren't! You were saying I.door live there and I.door live there and now you are saying SL controls there and there after I busted your lies. Nin baad isleedahay dhulkiisaad ka taqaana? Bal caqli xumada eega

If you knew the slightest bit about the Xudun district you would know where Bohol, Ceel la helay and Sabowanaag are located, (Far north western corner) those three towns are less than 20 km away from each other. Hanooga dhigin as if Xudun is a shared town.

You mentioned Qorilugud again when I clearly said in my first post that Cayn is entirely a dhulos deegaan apart from coodanle and qorilugud who again are on the far north western corner of that district!

I will post the maps of those two districts later.

GAROODI   

Farhareri;973128 wrote:
Garoodi

That's good you toned down on the lies now as I've clarified a few things you were lying about. Don't try to make it seem like you were debating whether SL or PL controls the districts and towns I mentioned because you weren't! You were saying I.door live there and I.door live there and now you are saying SL controls there and there after I busted your lies. Nin baad isleedahay dhulkiisaad ka taqaana? Bal caqli xumada eega

If you knew the slightest bit about the Xudun district you would know where Bohol, Ceel la helay and Sabowanaag are located, (Far north western corner) those three towns are less than 20 km away from each other. Hanooga dhigin as if Xudun is a shared town.

You mentioned Qorilugud again when I clearly said in my first post that Cayn is entirely a dhulos deegaan apart from coodanle and qorilugud who again are on the far north western corner of that district!

I will post the maps of those two districts later.

You busted my lies?? Sad, seriously sad? I don't see anything you busted because the truth can not be busted. If you look back and read my posts which I doubt you even did. You will see who was lieing and who was not. Mr sool Sanag and cayn hahaha. Sanag you have no presence in. sool duriyada controls almost half of the land and outnumber the las canod population in what is supposedly their exclusive region not to mention buhoodle. Qorilugud is western buhoodle and it is duriyada territory. So you are not exclusive there. In sool you are not exclusive like I have shown you with video evidence. Seeing you don't have a single province exclusively then why talk so much bu()shit f@gash boy. Not one region exclusive Lakin eveywhere waxay la tagan yihin SSC sool Sanag and cayn hahah.

I'm still waiting on your video evidence or statistics??? Do you have anything ? See how you busted my lies. Mr bu))shit.