Sign in to follow this  
Classified

No more of the Somaliland Shillings???

What do you guys think of this. lol I realized Somaliland's currency is made in Britain (I don't know how's that even possible, given that a non-recognized currency for a non-existent 'country' to be made in a recognized country). So, it looks like the Somali Shilling will be coming back to Hargeisa, Burao and Berbera.

http://www.radiowidhwidh.com/widhwidhnew/Radio/2013/08/dowlada-faderalka-somalia-oo-beesha-caalamka-u-gudbisay-war-ka-nixisay-maamulka-somalilandhalkan-ka-dhagayso/

Saalax;971782 wrote:
That was before, now it is made in Sudan. Somaliland is not in shortage of places to print.

Maybe Somalia should make Somaliland's currency the currency for ALL of Somalia? It has more value against the Dollar than the old Somali Shilling does anyway.

“Somaliland Xaq Ayey U Leedahay Inay Lacag Ay Gaar U Leedahay Daabacato” Gudd. Baanka Somaaliya

(SLT:Hargaysa) – Guddoomiyaha Baanka Somaliya Dr. Cabdisalaan Cumar Hadliye, ayaa si kulul u beeniyay warar ay warbaahinta Somalida qaar ka mid ah maalmihii u dambeeyay baahinayeen, kuwaas oo sheegayay inay dawladoodu ka dalbatay dawladda Ingiriiska inay joojiso daabicista lacagta shillinka Somaliland.

Picture6-150x150.jpg

Warkan oo si weyn u baahay ayaa xataa ay dad ajaanib ahi ku falanqaynayeen bogaga Internetka ee ay bulshadu xogaha isku dhaafsato sida twitterka. Hase yeeshe guddoomiye Hadliye, oo isagoo jooga magaalada Muqdisho ee dalka Somaliya, xalay telefoonka ugu waramay Wargeyska Geeska Afrika, ayaa beeniyay jiritaanka warkaas, waxaanu sheegay inay Somaliland xaq u leedahay inay lacagteeda daabacato. “Warkaas aad I weydiisay gebi ahaanba waa been abuur oo maaha mid ay wax ka jiraan.” Ayuu yidhi Guddoomiyaha Baanka Somaliya oo dhalasho ahaan ka soo jeeda Somaliland.

Guddoomiyaha waxa uu Geeska Afrikasu’aalay bal in isaga ka sakow uu warkan ka maqlay madaxda wasaaradda maaliyadda Somaliya amaba cid kale, waxaanu Mr. Hadliye yidhi, “Waa been abuur boqol kiiba boqol (100%), aanay waxba ka jirin. Somalilandna xaq ayay u leedahay inay lacagteeda daabacato,kolayba anigoo gudoomiyahii baanka ah Cabdisalaan ahaan waligay arinkaas samayn maayo.

Cid I waydiisay iyo cid ka hadlaysana maan arkin mana jirto sabab loo joojiyo waxay Somaliland rabto.”

Wuxuu hadalkiisa ku soo gunaanaday, “Somalilandna anigaa ka imid oo kama soo hor jeedo.”

Warkan uu guddoomiyaha Baanka Somaliya baahiyay ayaa meesha ka saaraya jiritaanka warkaas sheegayay inay dawladda Somaliya ay ka codsatay dawladda Ingiriiska inaan dalkeeda lagu daabicinta lacagta shillinka Somaliland.

Xigasho: Geeska Afrika

nuune   

Now that makes sense, but you left an important word yaa Xaaji Xeyraan, do you remember it, yes, it is "ethnic", don't forget to add this in front waryaa, ethnic Somalilander of Afro Hashimitte!!

Nuune Afro hashimite is the sub domestic identity of the people of Somaliland. Ethnic Somalilandish is when we refer to people of Somaliland descent who are also are from abroad for example ethnic Somalilandish people in Kenya in Ethiopia Djibouti Yemen and in Sheffield and Cardiff.

nuune   

Haye, but you killed it with "ish", Somalilandish, I can understand it because you want it to sound like British, this is when I am in disagreement with you all the time, why do you always have to bring British and foreigners when we are talking about our people, if you continue with this, the ethnic Somalilanders of Afro Hashimitte will un-ethnic you, more like cleansing your soul!

Its not just for British but also Danish Swedish but you picked British i have no problem with the British lads.. What do you mean by our people since when are you included to the people people. By the British are not Foreigners well they are foreigners but there are many British MPS and interests groups who are close to the people of Somaliland. The same with our Ukrainian brothers and sisters.

nuune   

Don't forget your East Timor and Kosovan sisters as well since you seem to be fond of foreigners, why not also add Fiji & Bermuda to the list since they are close to the Afro Hashiitte league of brothers.

I dont care much about East timor iyo waxyalahaas ama kosovans but we wish the kosovo people all the best luck with their new country.

Fiij wabaan tegey wa meel qurux badan beach qurux badan leh. Dad xun maha. But they are not close to the Afro hashimites The allies and friends of the Afro hashimites are Ukrainians the south Sudanese Kuwait the French, iyo qaar kalo badan.

nuune   

Kuwa kaloo badan waa ku wee, waan isla fahaney Ukrain, French, Kuwait, South Sudan iyo Papua New Guinea, kuwa kale waa kuwee yaa Xaaji Xeyraan