Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Is This A New Era For Puntland

Dr_Osman   

fay-275x156.jpg

far111-300x156.jpg

Jaamac Ayaanle Fayte oo isku sharaxay baarlamaanka cusub ee Puntland.

August 1, 2013 1:32 pm GMT - Written by Mukhtar - Edited by Mukhtar

Print

Jaamac Ayaanle Fayte oo kamid ah bahda warbaahinta ahna nin dhalinyaro ah ayaa shaaciyey inuu u sharaxan yahay Xubnaha Baarlamaanka cusub ee Dawlada Puntland oo lagu wado inay isimadu soo xulaan bilaha fooda inaku soo haya.

Mr Fayte ayaa sheegay inay u muuqatay doorka uga banaan xubnaha baarlamaanka kadib markii la shaaciyey in la joogo wakhtigii ay talada dalka la wareegi lahaayeen dhalinyarada Puntland, wuxuuna tilmaamay inuu si aada ugu rajo wayn yahay inuu baarlamaanka ka soo galo Gobalka Sanaag.

Fayte ayaa ugu baaqay guud ahaan dhalinyarada Puntland inay isku soo sharaxaan xubnaha baarlamaanka iyo weliba jagooyinka kale maadama ay dhalinyarada Puntland yihiin kuwa kaliya ee wax badan ka badeli kara Dalka isagoo balanqaaday inuu wax badan kusoo kordhin doono dalka hadii uu kusoo biiro baarlamaanka cusub.

Tan iyo markii lagu dhawaaqay in doorashada Hogaanka cusub ee Puntland lagu geli doono habkii hore ee wax qaybsiga beelaha ayaa waxaa soo baxaayey tiro aad u badan oo dhalinyaro ah oo isku soo sharaxaaya xubnaha baarlamaanka cusub iyo weliba Jagooyin kale, waxaana arintan siweyn usoo dhaweeyey Guud ahaan umadda Reer Puntland iyadoo isimada loogu baaqay inay wakhtigan soo xulaan dhalinyarada Dalka oo loo arko kuwo ka Maamul wanaagsan odayaasha.

Puntlandpost.com

Dr_Osman   

I think the new govt of puntland will usher in a new era. An era where the old retire and the new blood take over. I think this will be the era of the youth. Can you imagine the innovation that will take place with a youthful leader, while other somali clans are still stuck with the old and falling behind.

Dr_Osman;971635 wrote:
..An era where the old retire and the new blood take over. I think this will be the era of the youth..

new era??

you must be joking Dotore, Farole is already pressuring elders not to select new MPs,,he has the cash to buy another term as he did before, mark my word Farole will be back for another 5 yrs.

First of all i think it is our duty to all of us who use this site and any other inidividual to say thanks to SOL Mgmt, not butt kissing but, whenever you sign in this site the first thing you see os ,"Aslamu Alaykum.Welcome", greetings and i liked that,so thanks folks.

Back to why i signed in today. Puntland is gone not returning back, some of you in here want make a big issue about the slightly correctable issues b/w Mr.Farole and the rest, there is no big issue and we all know that. But the bigger picture is one can claim the clamity of Puntland is there ,you are also welcome to do business in Puntland without regard of your Race Gender ,Tribical affiliation as long as you respect fully the inhabitants of the land. So i say happy Birthday to Puntland and may Allah show every Puntlander a blessing. Happy Eid to all of you

Samafal   

Horta, who is going to select the SOOL MPs? Last time I checked most of the Issims from that region were with Khatumo except one or two. There are 17 MPs for grabs and they will make all the difference.

In my opinion they should be left vacant until the SOOL issue is solved by the next admin.

Samafal;971685 wrote:
Last time I checked most of the Issims from that region were with Khatumo except one or two.

in 2009 The SSC MPs propelled Farole into presidency when they voted him, this year he is relying on them again with some politically calculated moves he made last week when he nominated 2 SSC heavyweight ministers into vital positions.

^

That is a very bad thing to do and will only cause further trouble in the coming election. We cannot allow votes to be cast by people who have formed their own independent state. While I cannot begrudge President Faroole for being a politician and wanting to secure a second term, I think he should NOT be allowed to do so.

Most of SSC issims back Khaatumo and have withdrawn their confidence from Puntland. I think we should respect that, and Faroole should not be allowed to use the votes of SSC issims. That also means those politicians from SSC who currently serve in the Puntland administration should pack their bags and go work for their issims and their new Khaatumo State.

Samafal   

MoonLight1;971686 wrote:
in 2009 The SSC MPs propelled Farole into presidency when they voted him, this year he is relying on them again with some politically calculated moves he made last week when he nominated 2 SSC heavyweight ministers into vital positions.

But minsters don't select MPs, Issims do and the problem is those Issims have already declared their region is not part of Puntland and had no dealings with Puntland admin in the last couple of years. Who then has the authority to nominate those MPs?

If I know Faroole, he will want those MPs to be handpicked by his cabinet and some dummy nabadoons, but other rival politicians will not accept that and I don't know any reason why they should.

Somalia   

Samafal;971696 wrote:
But minsters don't select MPs, Issims do and the problem is those Issims have already declared their region is not part of Puntland and had no dealings with Puntland admin in the last couple of years. Who then has the authority to nominate those MPs?

When Faroole started his term, he created fake issims from Sool region, much like Siad Barre used to do, it's one of the most devastating policies of the Kacaan era, it divides tribes up easily with the newly created titles having the support of the politicians. There shouldn't be any MPs from SSC if they are not selected by traditional elders.