Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

When you don't have something to eat for Ifthar, go to Garoowe, Puntland

Mooge   

Every ifthar, independent garoowe citizens organize ifthar for the poor who can't afford food. this is the way to go.

1012405_4356213282497_1854341072_n.jpg

afur10.jpg

afur.jpg

afur1.jpg

Am pretty sure there is a Islamic saying that your left hand should not know what your right hands gives or something like that. Basically there should be zero xayasis in charity mooge.

Mooge   

Alpha Blondy;970027 wrote:
they have better iftar than us, here in the nation's capitals.
:)

lool. i don't believe that ninyoow. take a picture and post it here. if I see cambuulo, then I have to agree with you. lol.

Mooge   

Naxar Nugaaleed;970022 wrote:
Lool, no seriously it's a prophetic saying that is the best way, your left hand should not know what your right hand spends when it comes to cherity.

naxar, don't forget that hadiths that say spread the good news and encourage others to do the same. without news like this, others may not take action to help the needy. wixi wanagsan wa lagu dayda ninyoow. stop being pessimistic.

Tallaabo   

Mooge;970082 wrote:
naxar, don't forget that hadiths that say spread the good news and encourage others to do the same. without news like this, others may not take action to help the needy. wixi wanagsan wa lagu dayda ninyoow. stop being pessimistic.

That is true. I hope other towns and cities across the Somali world follow the good example set by Garowe. I am actually surprised this is not the norm in a Muslim society such as ours.

Haatu   

Naxar, that is only sometimes. At other times you should give in the open to encourage others to do the same but privately is better as it negates the possibility of hypocrisy.

Sh Haatu Al-Gaarisawii