Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Somaliland continueing to salvage the Somali image and reputation

*ANWAR*;970048 wrote:
Somalilanders er resuming old rivalry and Puntland are butthurt.. wow what a fantastic year for HAG

:D:D

don't get your nigis in a twist. some great evil will befall the HAG soon. it's bound to happen. only a matter of time, ma garatay? :cool:

Tallaabo   

*ANWAR*;970048 wrote:
Somalilanders er resuming old rivalry and Puntland are butthurt.. wow what a fantastic year for HAG

Oh yeah, the epic cyber rivalry between Alpha and XX is an ancient one indeed;)

Haatu   

I never understand how someone can call himself a 'Monkey' and be proud. I guess some folks are still being trolled.

Haatu;970131 wrote:
I never understand how someone can call himself a 'Monkey' and be proud. I guess some folks are still being trolled.

haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls2.jpg

XX and his il yare galbeed view of the world is AKHAS. haters gonna hate.

Blessed   

Xaaji Xunjuf;970007 wrote:
Alpha's clan are known as apes lol, they triggered the first Somaliland civil war when they said they own the Berbera port in 1992 yeah i know its madness. Some still beat their chest and tell others they own berbera, they need to be slapped in the face real hard and they need to be told that they dont own berbera. But they started moving into the city in the late 1920 and early 1930s. Berbera is much older. The Somaliland parliament need to pass a law to get rid of tribal homelands in the country.We cannot have some Monkey's claiming one of the oldest cities

I'll slap alpha for you, XX. :P

Carafaat   

Haatu;970131 wrote:

Because you don't know the other animals other sub-clans are referred to. :D

*Blessed;970166 wrote:
I'll slap alpha for you, XX.
:P

oo wayooow, inabti?

are you a monkey or not? this has puzzled me for the best part of 2 years or so, ma garatay?

Carafaat;970168 wrote:
Because you don't know the other animals other sub-clans are referred to.
:D

look at this apologist monkey.

there are animal personifications of each sub-clan. what are you talking about, baal?

1. beesha haradaan - fox. they are cunning apparently, i'm not so sure. :P

2. habar qalooc - hippo. they like to eat (that is metaphorically speaking). there's a corruption of sorts about them. demographically sparse and politically influential. financially, they're strong too. but much like the nouveau riche or the ''new money'', they have bad customs, lack culture and have a magaalo-joog xumo about them.

3. ilmo dhan-dhagex - hyena. the famous arabite poet Faraax Nuur said off the arab............''lix meeshad ku joogtana dagaal labta ka ogaada''. need i say more. :P

4. sand-dwellers - an old peacock without its feathers. self-induced pity and nostalgia for yesteryears has impeded growth to only 0.2% p.a on all fronts. romantic past but very little substance in the last 20 years.

5. XX's tribe - vultures. the term ku qabso ku qadi meysid applies perfectly to these vicious thug-warriors. in the last than 10 years, they've managed to lay claim to most of the prime real-estate in the country. but the bravado, ''tough-manism'' and ''huge egos'' are NOT really impressing anyone.

6. other il yare galbeeds - pack of wolves. individually=USELESS. collectively=POWERFUL. they're like jews and work closely together. 1monkey = 20 of these folks. impressive stuff for people who just recently evolved. they use to plow with their teeth until recently. there was no tractors in the western parts of SL in 1975..., today, laakin, micidu waxaay leegtahay ilaa 7 sentimitir.

7. inaadeero Arafat sub-clan - a house monkey. :D

8. Al's sub-clan - a monkey in the wild. :P

maa si waada, inaadeero Arafat? :D

Tallaabo;970178 wrote:
^ You forgot the owl and the Meerkat
;)

oo yeey ahayeen kuwasii?

aar baal eega tan. inaar, ileen qabyaladayste weyn batahay ya? isku xishoooooooooooooood. waa iga taalo. :D

Mooge   

xaaji wa runta berbera is no longer baboon territory. there was a demographic shift in the last 20 years thanks to dark mountain people migrating north. Alphas sees the true picture ninyoow and i support his anger. lol. the invaders must be chased away. loool.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;970183 wrote:
oo yeey ahayeen kuwasii?

aar baal eega tan. inaar, ileen qabyaladayste weyn batahay ya? isku xishoooooooooooooood. waa iga taalo.
:D

Dee waa kuwa aad laangaab ehlu naar ku sheegto;)

uchi   

Somaliland is a zoo? How was XX able to escape than? I heard he was never caught and returned.