Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

First HD vid from Kismaayo

Carafaat   

Inaar, Kismayo is our City too. "Ethnic" Somalilanders live there and many HAGs as well. Lets support the development of Kismayo as well, if Axmed Madobe can build the city let him. I want it to become the new Mombasa, so we can go there for holidays and Eid and bashaal with local Sahal, HAGs, Lander and Mushunguli girls.

The city has it all to become the new Mombasa, the new Dar es Salaam and the new Zanzibar.

Carafaat;968063 wrote:
Inaar, Kismayo is our City too.
"Ethnic" Somalilanders
live there and many HAGs as well. Lets support the development of Kismayo as well, if Axmed Madobe can build the city let him. I want it to become the new Mombasa, so we can go there for holidays and Eid and bashaal with local Sahal, HAGs, Lander and Mushunguli girls.

The city has it all to become the new Mombasa, the new Dar es Salaam and the new Zanzibar.

+1. My fam got farms in the region defintely stopping by one day :)

Carafaat   

Cambuulo, ka waran me, you, Haatu and Alpha

JubbaAirways03-618x463.jpg

taking the local Jubba airways from Mogadishu to Kismayo.

zanzibar-house.jpg

Renting our own beach apartment,

mombasa+Public+beach+Kenya.jpg

hanging on the beach, buying some souvenirs from local ********s with their camels on the beach,

862-03736790w.jpg

fridays we go to the mosque of the famous Sheick Haji Xared Yarow wearing white Khamiis

hats.jpg

We buy some traditional Zanzibaris on the market from Mushunguli traders

2519364254_d9eb13413f_z.jpg?zz=1

friday evening we hit town and we date these girls. you have a date with the O girl, one Mushunguli girl for Alpha, Haatu will date the wild Gedo girl and for me one Puntlandi girl.

31718075ba6.jpg

On Saturdays we go to the local cafe shops in Guulwade neighbourhoud, have our cup of tea and engage in some good old fashion fadhikudirir with old Kacaan men from Puntland, Gedo and Hags.

Ka waran saxiib?

LOL @ "friday evening we hit town and we date these girls. you have a date with the O girl, one Mushunguli girl for Alpha, Haatu will date the wild Gedo girl and for me one Puntlandi girl. " :D:D:D

Am I invited, mise Xamar cadeey baad igu reebaysaan?:D