Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Dawladda Xasan Culusow oo markale Adhax wareentay Midnimada Soomaaliya.

Saalax   

Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 |

Dawladda Xasan Culusow oo markale Adhax wareentay Midnimada Soomaaliya.

Kulankii ka soconayey magaalaada Ankara ee u dhexeeyey beesha SNM iyo Dawladda Soomaaliya ayaa la sheegay in qodob markale waxyeelo ku ah qaranimada Soomaaliya lagu saxeexay shirka Ankara. Mid ka mid ah xubnaha beesha SNM ee shirka ku irey ayaa bar uu ku lee yahay warbaahinta bulshada ka sheegtay guul ay ka mid tahay in hawada Soomaaliya Hargaysa laga xukumo. Laguna soo wareejiyo Hargaysa ayadoo laga soo rarayo magaalo madaxda Muqdisho, kooxdan ayaa ah markii labaad ee ay guul ka gaadhaan wada hadalada dawladda Fashilantay ee Xasan Maxamuud Culusow, wufuuda dawladda waxaa ku jiray wasiiru dawlaha arimaha gudaha iyo Aminiga qaran Eng. Mahdi Maxamuud Cali Samatar oo aan isku daynay inaan la xidhiidhno balse noo suurageli weydye. Sidoo kale warbaahinta Horufadhi ma oga mawqifka dhabta ah ee wasiirka maadama uu asaga keliya ahaa ruuxa matalayey midnimada Soomaaliya halka kooxa kale aan laga sugeyn dhawrista wadajirka Soomaaliya oo ay horey u galeen Khiyaano qaran.

http://horufadhi.com/2013/07/10/dawladda-xasan-culusow-oo-markale-adhax-wareentay-midnimada-soomaaliya/

Somalia   

Every national agency is in Mogadishu, but this agency will be outside the so-called capital of Somalia, why, are secessionists special people, they are hosting command of the airspace they no longer are under according to their secession plans, ironic. This is good though, I personally support this move.

^^ Tell that to ur unionist brothers who wrote this , i dont find this issue a big deal the airspace revenues will be shared between Somalia and Somaliland and its office will be seated in Somaliland. Previously it was managed from Nairobi, i welcome this.

Air control is nothing. We want to move our national capital from the anarchist infested Mogadishu to peaceful Hargaysa. I am personally lobbying for this. That way we can appease the deranged secessionists and give the moryans time to reflect on how naughty they've been...:D

Somalia   

Xanjo Xunjuf

AS a secessionist you should be against this, but secessionist logic is non-existent, I've proven this statement previously.

seth_facepalm.gif

Tillamook;967755 wrote:
Air control is nothing. We want to move our national capital from the anarchist infested Mogadishu to peaceful Hargaysa. I am personally lobbying for this. That way we can appease the deranged secessionists and give the moryans time to reflect on how naughty they've been...
:D

Nope you are not welcome in Hargeysa

Tallaabo   

Somalia;967756 wrote:
Xanjo Xunjuf

AS a secessionist you should be against this, but secessionist logic is non-existent, I've proven this statement previously.

seth_facepalm.gif

I am against this fiasco. Only Somaliland airspace control centre should be stationed in Hargeisa and Mogadishu should control its own airspace. Whoever agreed to this ridiculous business of sharing airspace with Somalia should be fired as he forgot that the whole discussion is about ending our shared sovereignty with that chaotic country.

Xaaji Xunjuf;967759 wrote:
Nope you are not welcome in Hargeysa

Oo yaa adiga kaala tashanayo, alwaaxyahow? :D

What a non-thinking individual like yourself fails to see is that these talks are merely a formality for Silanyo's cabal to save face with the habro clans by insisting upon many concessions from Xamar to placate their bruised egos, which by all means Xamar will agree to.

The Somali Federal Government will simply do almost anything for maslaxada habraha waqooyiga

GAROODI   

^^^^ looool look who is talking pirates who have lost land to the landers and all respect if they had any. And Moryaan who are ordered by African Ugandans. Saxibyal runta anu isu Shegno. Somalia is dead. the world knows it, Hassan sheick and Somalians know it and we know it. No unity will ever happen again we all know that. These conferences are designed with one objective to highlight to the world the SOMALILAND case to strengthen its position and gain more and further weaken the Somalian argument by sitting down you set a presedent that is in my favour. So pirates and Moryaan keep dreaming this is bigger then you :)

Tillamook;967789 wrote:
Oo yaa adiga kaala tashanayo, alwaaxyahow?
:D

What a non-thinking individual like yourself fails to see is that these talks are merely a formality for Silanyo's cabal to save face with the habro clans by insisting upon many concessions from Xamar to placate their bruised egos, which by all means Xamar will agree to.

The Somali Federal Government will simply do almost anything for
maslaxada habraha waqooyiga

The same Somali federal goverment your clan wants to bring down because it refuses to cooperate with the clan state you support in Kismayo that Somali federal government.Somaliland will talk to the Somali federal government , but you are still not welcome in Somaliland pirates are only welcome in SL prisons. You should read more about the Somalia and Somaliland dialogue and guess when it started last year its a process of building some kind of trust but the 2 countries after 72 hours talking they could not agree on the fundamental conflict. But this does not concern you do not speak for Xamar SL speaks to your HAG overlords.

GAROODI;967794 wrote:
^^^^ looool look who is talking pirates who have lost land to the landers and all respect if they had any. And Moryaan who are ordered by African Ugandans. Saxibyal runta anu isu Shegno. Somalia is dead. the world knows it, Hassan sheick and Somalians know it and we know it. No unity will ever happen again we all know that. These conferences are designed with one objective to highlight to the world the SOMALILAND case to strengthen its position and gain more and further weaken the Somalian argument by sitting down you set a presedent that is in my favour. So pirates and Moryaan keep dreaming this is bigger then you
:)

^^^^

looool look who is talking a mad habar who has lost all hopes of international recognition and all dignity if they had any. Saxib runta aan kuu sheego. Somaliland is dead. the world never knew it and does not even care. Ahmed Silanyo and the mad habro know it, and the rest of Somalia knows. No secession will ever happen and we all know that. These conferences are designed with one objective to highlight to the world that SOMALILAND is going nowhere and that they will be placated with a few concessions and the unity of MOTHER SOMALIA is sacrosanct, which will further demoralize the already frustrated habro, which will ultimate be a positive for us, true Somalis. So my dear troglodyte from the habro enclave keep dreaming for la-la land will never be. :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;967798 wrote:
The same Somali federal goverment your clan wants to bring down because it refuses to cooperate with the clan state you support in Kismayo that Somali federal government.Somaliland will talk to the Somali federal government , but you are still not welcome in Somaliland pirates are only welcome in SL prisons. You should read more about the Somalia and Somaliland dialogue and guess when it started last year its a process of building some kind of trust but the 2 countries after 72 hours talking they could not agree on the fundamental conflict. But this does not concern you do not speak for Xamar SL speaks to your HAG overlords.

Oh so now the goal post has moved from the topic of the thread to the political dynamics of my clan and my federal government, has it? :D

Biyaha iyo olyada isku dar mar walba aad rabtid inaad runta iska indho tiritid!

I agree, Xaaji Habaar, that the main objective of these talks is to build "trust" between the Habro and the Federal government, which in my opinion, is the same as maslaxaada habraha by Mudane President Xassan Sheikh Maxamuud.:D

Haye, orod waalo, I didn't call him Culosow...lol:D

Anigu kooxda budhlayn eeh reer garowe arimaha Somalia iyo Somaliland kala ma hadlo because wax ka khuseyaa baan jirin,shaqo kuma laha wax iyaga xita u taal ba maha. Dowlada Somaliland mar walba waxay la hadlaysa dawlada Somalia wa siday heshisyadu dhigayaan , kooxda budhcad badeedka arimahan wa wax ka weyn oo laga mala hadlo.