Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Jubbaland President's Welcome Party in Puntland State House

GAROODI   

Prepare boys for a new round of civil war: speaking to hag and landers it seems they never got enough karbashing last time

Somalia   

GAROODI;967179 wrote:
Prepare boys for a new round of civil war: speaking to hag and landers it seems they never got enough karbashing last time

urkel.gif

uchi   

This Garoodi character, Jiir (fella with pirate avatar) & Salaax need to be sent to Somalinet where they will be more at home.

Dr_Osman   

Uchi, I agree. They don't belong here with they're childish antics. They have no solid arguments and belong in the minor leagues over at SNET. I don't blame them for trying to upgrade to the major league, but I blame the admins for jepordising SOL credibility for tolerating it this long. It is really hurting SOL credibility.

Tallaabo   

GAROODI;967179 wrote:

Well I know you and a bunch of other guys here would not fight for a second in a civil war and would rather be a continent away from it, so your war cry carries no weight.

Tallaabo   

Dr_Osman;967219 wrote:
Uchi, I agree. They don't belong here with they're childish antics. They have no solid arguments and belong in the minor leagues over at SNET. I don't blame them for trying to upgrade to the major league, but I blame the admins for jepordising SOL credibility for tolerating it this long. It is really hurting SOL credibility.

You are no different ditoore and would exit with them if quality control is enforced on SOL;)

uchi;967215 wrote:
This Garoodi character, Jiir (fella with pirate avatar) & Salaax need to be sent to Somalinet where they will be more at home.

What the? Nigga get my name out of your mouth.....