diini%20IMG_1945%20(23).JPG

diini%20IMG_1945%20(24).JPG

diini%20IMG_1945%20(25).JPG

diini%20IMG_1945%20(26).JPG

diini%20IMG_1945%20(27).JPG

diini%20IMG_1945%20(28).JPG

diini%20IMG_1945%20(29).JPG

diini%20IMG_1945%20(30).JPG

Munaasabadan ayaa waxaa ka qeyb galay madaxweynaha federalka Soomaaliya Xasan Shiikh Maxamuud, ra’iisul wasaaraha xukuumada Soomaaliya Cabdi Faarax Shirdoon (Saacid) Golaha wasiirada, maamulka gobolka Banaadir iyo qaar ka mid ah xubnaha baarlamaanka.

Fanaaniinta degaan ee reer Jabuuti, Hobolada waaberi, Heegan, Horseed iyo walaalaha Hargeysa iyo Muqdisho ayaa waxaa ay ku soo bandhigayaan munaasabada heeso wadani ah oo ka turjumaya xoriyada iyo qiimaha ayb ku fadhido.

Waxaa gudaha Garoonka socod ku maray qaar ka mid ah shaqaalaha wasaaradaha dowlada Soomaaliya, dadweyne ka kala socda degmooyinka gobolka banaadir, qeybaha kala duwan ee ciidamada qalabka sida oo gaado ka cayaar soo badhigay, ciyaartoyda isboortiga kuwa hidaha iyo dhaqanka iyo qaar kale.

Waxaa munaasabadaas khudbado ka jeediiyey gudoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir, raisul wasaaraha iyo madaxweynaha oo ka waramay qiimaha ay maalinta 1da Luulyo ugu fadhido umada Soomaaliyed iyo hagankii dheeraa ee loo soo galay xoriyada oo ay sheegeen iney naftooda ku waayeen dad fara badan, waxayna ugu baaqeen bulshada Soomaaliyed iney ka qeyb qaataan dib u dhiska iyo soo celinta nabada dalka.

Xaaji Xunjuf;965788 wrote:
What does this have to do with hargeisa?

;):)

To share national pride with the people of Mogadishu and to celebrate the national freedom day with them, IKRAN CARAALE, the high-powered musician, has just sent a newly composed song from Hargeisa as a gift to the Somali people in which she expresses her determination to hang on to the unity blue flag of Somalia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l0rfQliMLEI#t=0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Xaaji Xunjuf;965788 wrote:
What does this have to do with hargeisa?

I am as baffled as xaaji xeyraan

Horseed iyo walaalaha Hargeysa iyo Muqdisho.....,

I though these were the three legitimate political parties in Somalia;:)

GAROODI   

You guys have no clue what your talking about do you I think you like to write stuff to convince yourself. Hargaisa has nothing to do with mugdisho these days. And just because ikran sings one song does it mean she loves the blue flag. She has song 100 for the SOMALILAND flag and lives in Hargaisa. War yadehin like I said the train has left and its jut sad desperation coming from you guys walalaha Hargaisa....ikran sent a song from Hargaisa. Have some shame

GAROODI   

The reason why we and you are so different is simple. I am genuine. I was genuine about somaliweyn hence why SOMALILAND joined Somalia in 1960. I was genuine about that so much that the capital for the Ethiopian military invasion was Hargaisa not mugdisho. Borama and Hargaisa got bombed by Ethiopian airplanes not mugdisho. You are not genuine. The pirates want everything through deception or force even though they can't fight and the hag with the new found ownership of vast land see no reason why they should share anything they want to make Somalia their own fiefdom which as the majority population and capital belongs they can and unlike the pirates who were state welfare dependent the hag have economic power, numbers and have shown they can fight. So Saxib keep your Somalia because no one is genuine anymore

GAROODI;966687 wrote:
The reason why we and you are so different is simple. I am genuine. I was genuine about somaliweyn hence why SOMALILAND joined Somalia in 1960. I was genuine about that so much that the capital for the Ethiopian military invasion was Hargaisa not mugdisho. Borama and Hargaisa got bombed by Ethiopian airplanes not mugdisho. You are not genuine. The pirates want everything through deception or force even though they can't fight and the hag with the new found ownership of vast land see no reason why they should share anything they want to make Somalia their own fiefdom which as the majority population and capital belongs they can and unlike the pirates who were state welfare dependent the hag have economic power, numbers and have shown they can fight. So Saxib keep your Somalia because no one is genuine anymore

The debate of whether SNM GANG have the skills, the intellect, the legality or the consensus of the majority of the people so that they can form their own tribal state, recognized by the world, that debate is over and done with, finito, FORGET ABOUT IT…………..

But take this as an antidote for your delusional self aggrandizement.

USP (UNITED SOMALI PARTY OF NORTHERN SOMALIA) COMPOSED OF PEOPLE OF AWDAL REGION, SANAAG REGION AND SOOL REGION is celebrating Somali's FREEDOM DAY.......

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Saalax   

Ikran Caraale isn't even from Somaliland, she is HAG. Who cares who she sings for. She is only trying to make HAG gangs happy after this song which she composed for Mogadishu that upset HAG gangs.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

^^^^^^Tribalist...so Somalis who reside in your imaginary "LaalaaLand" if they do not believe in your delusions have no voice. Thus, logic dictates that the gang should expel her from Hargeisa….

Saalax   

She is free to make songs praising Mogadishu or telling them the reality which they did get angry from. That is beside the point, she is HAG from Mogadishu, she's not Somalilander.