Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Aweys on his to Muqdisho.

Jacpher   

Aweys one of many Muqdisho based warlords that are running freely in Muqisho. Why target one and not the other gazillion warlord criminals in the city? Having said that, Aweys needs to answer for all the crimes he committed against humanity; bring him to justice.

Miyir   

Jacpher;965375 wrote:
Aweys one of many Muqdisho based warlords that are running freely in Muqisho. Why target one and not other warlord criminals in the city? Having said that, Aweys needs to answer for all the crimes he committed against humanity; bring him to justice.

Big difference between warlord fighting for a corner and mass murderers.

Rahima   

Miyir;965373 wrote:
interesting answer! you don't like me point out the truth? I can't think any other reason why you will defend the kids killer?

me think there is difference between warlord and maniac killers like aweys.

That's because ma caafimaad qabtid. If everything you see is from a clan perspective then i expect you to come to that conclusion. MMA and I pretty much share the same viewpoint yet you seem to insist i must have this opinion because of clan. Again ilaahay ha ku caafiyo.

On my post, I did not defend him just pointing out the obvious.

There is a difference between warlords and 'maniac killers'? Thanks for the laugh son- love the language. Maalin wanaagsan- go find someone who will engage you on your level.

Miyir   

Rahima;965377 wrote:
That's because ma caafimaad qabtid. If everything you see is from a clan perspective then i expect you to come to that conclusion. MMA and I pretty much share the same viewpoint yet you seem to insist i must have this opinion because of clan. Again ilaahay ha ku caafiyo.

On my post, I did not defend him just pointing out the obvious.

There is a difference between warlords and 'maniac killers'? Thanks for the laugh son- love the language. Maalin wanaagsan- go find someone who will engage you on your level.

lot of emotions and accusation is that all you can post. enjoy your day.

Jacpher   

Miyir;965376 wrote:
Big difference between warlord fighting for a corner and mass murderers.

What difference does their reasoning makes if both are 'murderers' as you put in, at the end of the day. One killed for power, control or for food, the other did it for religious conviction or martyrdom, what difference does it make to the victims?

Miyir   

Jacpher;965380 wrote:
What difference does their reasoning makes if both are 'murderers' as you put in, at the end of the day. One killed for power, control or for food, the other did it for religious conviction or martyrdom, what difference does it make to the victims?

huge difference, give a time to think through.

Jacpher   

^Right. I forgot the victims will rise up on the day of the judgement only to give a pass to the mere 'corner warlords'.

Rahima   

Jacpher;965380 wrote:

My point exactly.

In saying that though, do you think that we are in a position to be bringing anyone to justice? Once upon a time i used to think we could but since seeing warlords (not just in Mogadishu Jacpher) crowned with recognised power I'm now certain that will never happen.

Miyir   

blowing up kids at exam or kids at graduation ceremony is not anywhere near or equal Qanyare vs Yalahow fighting over corner.

that is only one simple example to help you to think through.

Jacpher   

Rahima;965383 wrote:
My point exactly.

In saying that though, do you think that we are in a position to be bringing anyone to justice? Once upon a time i used to think we could but since seeing warlords (not just in Mogadishu Jacpher) crowned with recognised power I'm now certain that will never happen.

^You're right Somalia is not in a good position today to bring justice to all criminals warlords either holding office or enjoying life in the country. All need to answer for their criminal enterprise but I understand we don't have the means and resources to do so. Having said that, I think we can start somewhere that this game of giving them a pass isn't gonna continue.

YoniZ   

Sad to hear 'educated' nomad in the western world reasoning why Aweys should not face justice - 'well, there are other warlords/mass-murderers who did so and so and never brought to justice but got promoted - so, the old man (Awes) is atleast principled mass murderer and he should get respect let alone face justice'.

Maryooley and our culture of impunity never stop to amaze ppl. I remember hearing about the justifications of old illiterate nomad men when their kinship commit fault - 'well, the other clan did so and so in X date/time, which is similar to this fault'- and the circle never ends.

This is the root cause of all the mess we are in today and what it circulates around:

X clan should not address any grievances because of earlier cases where Y clan did commit atrocity.

Y clan should commit a new atrocity because of the X clan's refusal to address their latest grievances,

and the never ending circle goes on and on and on.............................

My question to both old and educated is: When justice should START?, if every new case is dismissed because someone earlier escaped facing justice.

THE BLOODY JUSTICE SHOULD START SOMEWHERE, AND AWEYS SHOULD FACE JUSTICE NOW.

Axmed Diiriye "Nin dadkiisa doonay oo aan hub heysan in xadgudub intaa la eg lagu sameeyo waa wax aan fileyn"

Nabadoon Axmed Diiriye Cali ayaa ku eedeeyay dowladda Soomaaliya inay ku balan furtay, isla markaana howshii ay soo qabteen lagu abaal mariyay in la jirdilo, lana xiro Sheekh Xasan Dahir Aweys oo xalay ku hoyday Xarunta Hey'adda Nabadsugida Qaranka ee Gurigii Habar Khadiijo.

Axmed Diiriye ayaa sheegay inay filayeen in si wanaagsan loola dhaqmo Xasan Dahir, isla markaana ay filayeen in loo mahad celiyo, laakiin aanay taas dhicin.

"Markii aan keenay in si wanaagsan oo sharaf ah ayaa loola wareegaya is laheyn, idinkana la idinku mahad celinayaa howshii aad soo qabateen, asigana lama marsiin munaasabkiisa"ayuu yiri Axmed Diiriye.

Sidoo kale Nabadoonka ayaa sheegay in wafdigii Cadaado tagay la isugu daray jirdil, dhaawac iyo dad la xiray, isagoo tilmaamay in waxa dhacay ay ahaayeen mid xadgudub ahaa sida uu yiri.

"Wax lagu tilmaamo karo ma lahan waxa dhacay, Alle waa ujeedaa Soomaali waa arkeysaa"ayuu yiri Axmed Diiriye oo qudhiisa sheegay in la jirdilay.

"Nin dadkiisa doonay, oo muddo badan wada hadal laga lahaa sidii Muqdisho lagu keeni lahaa, oo isagoo aan hub heysan ka soo degay garoonka in xadgudub intaas la eg lagu sameeyo, waa wax fool xun"ayuu yiri Axmed Diiriye.

Ismaandhaafki ka dhacay garoonka diyaaradaha ayaa ahaa mid ka dambeeyay markii la isku fahmi waayay sida laga yeelayo Xasan Dahir, iyadoo wafdigii Cadaado tagay ee soo kaxeeyay wadaadka ay wateen qorshe ah in la dejiyo guri ka mid ah magaalada, wada hadalna la yeesho dowladda, waxaana heshiiskaas ku gacan seyray ciidamada ammaanka dowladda.

Ma jirto ilaa iyo hada wax war ah oo ka soo baxay dowladda oo ku saabsan arrinta Sheekh Xasan Dahir Aweys oo xilligan ku jira gacanta ciidamada ammaanka, waxaana sheeka la xiran ilaa tobaneeyo kale oo ka mid ah ilaaladiisa iyo qaar ka mid ah saraakiishii ururkii bur buray ee Xisbul islaam.

This was very dumb of the government they arrested aways,, first they made a promise that he was safe but they tricked him, now the remaining leaders of shabaab like roobow will never ever even if he thought coming to xamar.They will not come and he will rather die than come to xamar.