Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Results of 1st July union

Somalia   

Carafaat;965174 wrote:
Half a million
mines planted in the city in front of houses.
Somalia
, what was your uncle Morgan thinking when he was

planting those mines?

Added another 0 to feety tousand

Do you add 0 on every thing? :D

As for Morgan, ask him, he's in Nairobi.

Somalia;965246 wrote:
Added another 0 to feety tousand

Do you add 0 on every thing?
:D

As for Morgan, ask him, he's in Nairobi.

Pirate listen well it about mines in one city not about death

it is better that you fellow Kismanyo Thread whare Morgan's and Bare's gangs killing each other

GAROODI   

Cambuulo iyo bun;965282 wrote:
ok xaaji.

No cambulo in SOMALILAND unfortunately lol that stuff is down south we have laxox Saxib. Anywhooooo....where were we

Haatu   

1da Luulyo was the time when Somalis put unity before qabiil, and Soomaaliweyn before petty self-interest. It was a time when the Somali people decided to pursue a different course, a better course. To stop the petty clan wars and work for the betterment of their people and land.

The sad incident you are referring to Mr Wiil Cusub was a massacre and a war crime. It was a dark, dark event in Somali history that went against everything that 1da Luulyo stood for. It was an event where Somali might and wealth was used to try an eradicate a group of Somalis, totally against the ideals of 1da Luulyo. I understand you want to make a point but all you all you did was insult the great Somali Independence fathers and particularly the Northern leaders at the time by claiming their actions on 1da Luulyo were responsible for the war crimes carried out by Siyaad which was not the case.

Haatu;965303 wrote:
1da Luulyo was the time when Somalis put unity before qabiil, and Soomaaliweyn before petty self-interest. It was a time when the Somali people decided to pursue a different course, a better course. To stop the petty clan wars and work for the betterment of their people and land.

The sad incident you are referring to Mr Wiil Cusub was a massacre and a war crime. It was a dark, dark event in Somali history that went against everything that 1da Luulyo stood for. It was an event where Somali might and wealth was used to try an eradicate a group of Somalis, totally against the ideals of 1da Luulyo. I understand you want to make a point but all you all you did was insult the great Somali Independence fathers and particularly the Northern leaders at the time by claiming their actions on 1da Luulyo were responsible for the war crimes carried out by Siyaad which was not the case.

Somaliland leaders who made the union the vast majority of Somalilanders believe they were wrong the 1950s Politicians of Somaliland are ofcourse partly responsible because they could have safe guarded Somaliland interest, By not uniting with the Koonfurians but they choose not. First of July is a happy for the Koonfurians its their independence day. But for Somalilanders its a dark day, so the 2 stand and have different beliefs. I believe the Union caused the destruction had the Union never happened maybe total collapse of Somalia could have been avoided. Somaliland destruction in the late 80s could have been avoided.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;965309 wrote:
Somaliland leaders who made the union the vast majority of Somalilanders believe they were wrong the 1950s Politicians of Somaliland are ofcourse partly responsible because they could have safe guarded Somaliland interest, By not uniting with the Koonfurians but they choose not. First of July is a happy for the Koonfurians its their independence day. But for Somalilanders its a dark day, so the 2 stand and have different beliefs. I believe the Union caused the destruction had the Union never happened maybe total collapse of Somalia could have been avoided. Somaliland destruction in the late 80s could have been avoided.

Xaaji you are a morally bankrupt individual who lives and breathes qabiil so I wan't try to reason with you. I can't believe you blame the massacres of a dictator on the Independence fathers. Ma uurkubaalle bay ahaayeen?

Breathes Qabiil where did i mention Qabiil? and what does that have to do with Qabiil i told you they had their responsibility had they never made that troubled unwise union they could have saved allot of people pain misery war famine.

Haatu   

You know weligay maan maqlin dad leh anaga ka caqli iyo talo fiican awoowyaasheen before you Xaaji. I thought the saying was rag waa raggii hore?

As I said before, your forefathers believed in a lofty goal namely Soomaaliweyn. What betrayed them wasn't Soomaaliweyn but it was qabiil and a dictator. Don't blame people for things they didn't do.

GAROODI   

Our forfathers had no idea what Somalians were they thought they shared the same mentality and notion of justice plus they were angry about reserve area being given to Ethiopia. They spawned these bad boys and they brought it all crashing down.

Ace of Spadez;965233 wrote:
Che,

You must be mad those landmines didn't take enough people. As recently as last year a landmine exploded in a playground seriously wounding or killing a boy. I pray you tell those children they're emotional and mentally trapped.

A more sober mind that is not full of hate would be a little more introspective. The people who are trapped emotionally and mentally are the ones who are crying about the return of the 1991 civil war and cannot reconcile still fighting old wars in Kismaayo & Gaalkacyo.

Somalia has not moved an inch for the past 23 years and you talk about Somaliland being trapped? The pictures and the governance speak volumes about how far Somaliland has come. The contrast is real.

The entire world is a witness who has moved on and who has not and needs foreign troops to keep the peace.

You just proved my point