Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ibrahim Afghan and Ma'alin Burhan Dead?

Haatu   

Rahima, you can't compare the Khawaarij to Hajjaj AUN. It's compulsory upon Muslims to wage Jihad on the Khawarij. They are mufsidiin and the ruling upon mufsidiin is execution.

Rahima   

Haatu- So they aren't Muslim? Even if we accept that they were/are like the Khawaarij, were the Khawaarij not allowed to pray in the Masjids?

I feel as though we are treading on dangerous grounds fellow nomads. Unless you can unequivocally say that they had left the fold of Islam i'd say iska ilaaliya waxaan. It is shameful walaahi and mind you i've never heard of these men and my knowledge on Al Shabab is very limited but what i do know is that they have not denounced Islam as their diin.

NGONGE   

I'm with Rahima on this. Abbaas hates Al Shabab so much that he's starting to sound like them. :D

Haatu   

Rahima, the scholar's opinion on that is divided but most of them say they are still Muslims. But that said, they still deserve death for their crimes.

Miyir   

Rahima;965744 wrote:
What are you guys celebrating? The death of qof muslim ah? Ilaahay ha u naxariisto labadaba.

we are celebrating the end of murderous and evil cult. naxariis ku lahaa? you must be kidding

hiding behind Islam to support such cult is no no. now i understood why you defended that evil aweys.

I agree with Abbaas and Hatu. This evil cult has made life hell for Somalis, so it's a must we wage Jihad on them with our Christian brothers from Kenya and Ethiopia, because they with backing of the US must be looking out after the interests of the poor Somalis that Shabab oppressed. It's definitely not like they will sponsor and fund M-ryan militia to form the police and army, and it's not like the 'police' will rape refugee women and target the weak, protect the rich and they would never break Somalia up even more, make little Qabeel states etc...

nuune   

Rahima, thanks for educating some of our nomads, namely Haatu and Abbaas(whom I thought knows what he was saying).

Abbaas even went as far as saying they are not MUSLIMS, that is a big statement to make, while we are sure the mentioned men ineysan hal salaad ah ka tagin and pray Jamaaca of every Salah.

It is one thing on hating the group(we all hate them, including me and Rahima, and Ngonge), that doesnot deserve to issue statements on their beliefs and make them GAALO.

Rahima   

^ I completely missed that he referred to them as gaalo- probably a good thing too, no need to continue after something like that.

Miyir;965771 wrote:
we are celebrating the end of murderous and evil cult. naxariis ku lahaa? you must be kidding

hiding behind Islam to support such cult is no no. now i understood why you defended that evil aweys.

Listen mate- shaqo yeelo please.

Haatu   

nuune;965804 wrote:
Rahima
, thanks for educating some of our nomads, namely
Haatu
and
Abbaas
(whom I thought knows what he was saying).

Abbaas even went as far as saying they are not MUSLIMS, that is a big statement to make, while we are sure the mentioned men ineysan hal salaad ah ka tagin and pray Jamaaca of every Salah.

It is one thing on hating the group(we all hate them, including me and Rahima, and Ngonge), that doesnot deserve to issue statements on their beliefs and make them GAALO.

Adba Haatu un baad ku waalatey. Quote one thing which I said which was wrong here? Car keen haddaan nin rag tahey.

NGONGE   

^^ Lol@ haddaad nin rag tahey. :D

Dagaalka jooji warya. He only pinched you and you're trying to question his manliness? Wax waalan. :D

Maqane   

NGONGE;965766 wrote:
I'm with Rahima on this. Abbaas hates Al Shabab so much that he's starting to sound like them.
:D

SXb, i would love them haddii ay caadi iskadhigi lahaayeen like this.. LOOOL.. keep watching the video till the end ;)

PS: some folks don't know what humor is, so don't watch it if you're one of them ;).

@Haatu dadkan ideology-gooda lama fahmi karo, you better not discuss with them :P