Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Give up arms or face full force, Uhuru tells Mandera, Wajir leaders

Wadani   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;963964 wrote:

It is unfortunate, kuwa Carab isku sheegaayo oo isirnimadooda hubin inay ku tilmaamaan Soomaalidii u horeysay Soomaali ma'aha. Another blatant badownimo.

Gobta reer Shaikh Isaxaaq afkaaga ka leexi beer falatayahay. Waxan oo miidhan baa moderator isku sheegayaa.

Wadani;963975 wrote:
Gobta reer Shaikh Isaxaaq afkaaga ka leexi beer falatayahay. Waxan oo miidhan baa moderator isku sheegayaa.

bro that's uncalled for, MMA is wrong for attacking you too since you asked a honest question.

Somalia   

Wadani;963975 wrote:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, hadalkaas ka noqo Afro-hashemite. :D:D

Wadani   

Nin isirkaygii dhamaa khalkhal galiyay dee waxba ii la muu hadhin. Anigu Garraha wax aan ixtiraam iyo qaddarin ahayn u ma hayo soomaalinimadoodana waanigaa post kayga sare ku qiray, ee bal ninkan moderator-ka isku sheegaya muxuu igu maagay waa yaabe.

Haatu   

A few things we need to understand here:

- Although MMA was wrong in the manner he did it, I believe he was touching upon this:

They are a nomadic warrior clan so I have no qualms in them being
incorporated into the Somali fold

This implies they aren't "originally" Somali which is obviously wrong. However, I don't think this is what Wadani meant but a poor choice of words.

- Despite the unfortunate way he brought it across, MMA is mainly right. Unfortunately in this day and age there still are a few Somalis who deny their Somali heritage, although I'm not implying Wadani is one of them, waa arrin meesha ku jirta.

- There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a farmer. In fact compared to nomadism it's a much better way of living but that's a debate for another day.

- And lastly, no Somali is gun and no Somali is Gob (except Abraahiim :D)

Wadani   

Haatu;963997 wrote:
A few things we need to understand here:

- Although MMA was wrong in the manner he did it, I believe he was touching upon this:

This implies they aren't "originally" Somali which is obviously wrong. However, I don't think this is what Wadani meant but a poor choice of words.

- Despite the unfortunate way he brought it across, MMA is mainly right. Unfortunately in this day and age there still are a few Somalis who deny their Somali heritage, although I'm not implying Wadani is one of them, waa arrin meesha ku jirta.

- There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a farmer. In fact compared to nomadism it's a much better way of living but that's a debate for another day.

- And lastly, no Somali is
gun
and no Somali is
Gob
(except Abraahiim
:D
)

I endorse this message of Caaqil Haatu. :)

Wadani   

lool even the last bit, minus the portion in parentheses. Hadii kale make an addendum and add too. loool.

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;964001 wrote:
Haatu.. i think Wadani thinks Abrahim is nabi ibrahim cs lol

Ma oga inay yihin qolyaha xoolaha dhaca oo cago dhadheer.

Oo illeen imaba taaqaanid. Maxaa aqoon isugu keen laaban Xaajiyow. :D

somalee   

Xaaji Xunjuf;963930 wrote:
They are Somalis they have a different dialect but they are Somalis , this clan is a warrior clan they whooped the oromos the Borana oromos and pushed them beyond Marsabit

They speak a completely different language, it resembles the Oromo a lot, but they are much closer to Somalis in appearance than the Oromos are. I don't think their language can be classified as just a ''different dialect'', waa luuqad gooni ah.

Wadani;964003 wrote:
Oo illeen imaba taaqaanid. Maxaa aqoon isugu keen laaban Xaajiyow.
:D

Wadani laakin wanu ka adagnahay kuwaas maxanu geel ka dhacnay ilahooow danbigeena dhaaf maxanu caruur ku korinay cuud anu ka so dhacnay Haatu and his people.