Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

^^^^ Ha ha what? you still Under the blues my friend!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Man I knew Nani would be having a great game.. I like him on that corner..He killed Man City from that side and now Arsenal...I guess the Gunner Ran out of bullets lool jiiq ee idinku tahay...

BoB what do you think of your boys now? Ciyaalkaam daruucda xiran in edeb loo yeelo weeyaan.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Talk about getting hammered! I mean getting battered! I mean walked over!

Arsenal just don't get it do they? The same old tactics by trying go through the middle of the defence.

Rosicky on the wing???

Props to Man Utd. Rooney what a player!!! He is finally becoming a great player. The speed, strength, vision, passing. He has everything and is great to watch. Just needs to brush up on his finishing (I know he scored like 10 in 10 but it could be 15).

NGONGE   

^^ Rooney is good but he's not the superstar they made him out to be. When playing against proper teams, he struggles like everyone else. But that Arsenal team would make even David Nugent look good, saaxib. :D

Judge United against Liverpool or Chelsea not against Arsenal.

Abtigiis   

Rooney is playing some fantastic football and is a proper striker. If he doesn't perform against big teams, it is not his fault. He needs supply and he is to be judged by what he does when he gets it. If the midfield is shut out and no balls come to him, it is not fair to take fault with him. He certainly surprised me with his efficiency in the last couple of months.

But I think in the World Cup, he will disappoint for England. Just my feeling!

Oz   

A successful side will never be built with Almunia in goal. I'm not just reacting to the first goal yesterday, but since he came in , he's not in the same class as Seaman or Lehmann and is just not good enough for a top side with title aspirations.

Did you see his pass straight to the opposition just outside the penalty box in the second half? The pass to him was not good in the first place, but that is school boy stuff. The problem is, AW has had all summer and all of January to get a new GK. Difficulty is, AW has ultimate faith in Alumnia, and he has two other keepers whom I think he rates highly as well. Problem is, Mannone is too young, and Fabianski, IMHO is no better than Alumnia. It all comes back to AW not wanting to spend a cent. I sometimes feel that Wenger at times pays more attention to the business of money rather than the trophies of football. if GOONS end up with another trophyless season, however good a manager he is, i think that it may be time they got rid of him and brought in a manager that will spend money and get rid of some of the non performing players.What was wrong with Arshavin? Does he save his goals for us or something? His finishing was awful.

Excellent performance by Utd. They fully deserved it. Wayne Rooney is unplayable this year. Gunners just weren't at the races today. Utd were fantastic. God it hurts to say that but credit where credit is due. :D

PS: I betcha LOZ still, can't get over the manor of the defeat, he couldn't even eat his corn flakes this morning. :D

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal need to get rid of:

1. Almunia - always looks half asleep

2. Denilson - not an Arsenal player

3. Rosicky - past it

They need to bring in a dynamic midfielder and a proper sriker who can strongarm defenders.

Abtigiis   

Norf, kolkol unbaad sida Ingiriiska u hadashaa. JT ma gabadh kale ayuu gacanta mariyey, therefore he shouldn't be an England captain sheekada ah ayaa kaa dhaadhacsan. I don't think Captaincy of a national team should require some other values outside comeptency on the field.

Almunia should have saved at least one of those goals and the match could have been different. Arsenal didn't play that bad to be honest.

Oz   

nOrf, His an A grade oxygen thief. He has recently been linked with receiving payments for taking associates around private Stamford Bridge tours; and now the quite disturbing news that he has not only cheated on his wife, but with the partner of one of his former team mates. What an utter classless, devoid of moral scumbag. :mad:

If Ancelloti or Capello have any balls, they will strip him of the captaincy of both Chelsea and England. It makes no sense to ban him from playing thou.

The funny thing is, the bloke probably does not give a sh*t.

NGONGE   

Oz & Norf are at it again. :D

Arsenal's problem is not the keeper (he's competent enough). It is the defence and attack. But, most importantly, it is the manager.

Plus, Oz, why are you picking on the Arsenal keeper when yours has been much worse this season? The man has problems coming out for crosses and, on more than one occassion this season, has kicked the ball straight to the opposition. Whose your number two again? icon_razz.gif

Norf,

We'll have Rosicky. He's better than the Yahoodi boy. :D

Oz   

NG-Goons conceded 14 goals at home this season....14

Compared to;

Villa, Birmingham 7

Utd, Chelsea, Fulham, Spurs 8

Liverpool 11

Blackburn 12

Stoke, Sunderland 13

Tell me something new sxb.comparing Cech (a world class keeper) to Almunia? Almunia & Denilson, are simply not good enough for Arsenal, Almunia would be lucky to get into a relegation side. :D

N.O.R.F   

A&T, frankly I wouldn't care but the man will be in the same as Bridge in the England squad. Terry will be in the squad but SG will be captain. You heard it here first.

Ngonge, he won't make a difference as no one will be able to get the ball to him (not even Lucas) :D

NGONGE   

Oz, world class or not. He had some right wobblers this season. Almunia did not play in all the home games where those 14 goals were scored. In fact, did he play much for Arsenal this season? Chech used to be world class, saaxib. ;)

Norf,

Did you see Lucas's never say die attitude? That's what got us the second goal on Saturday ninyaho.

Oz   

Mcdonald Mariga's move from Parma to the Premier League is off. The Kenyan international midfielder was a target of Manchester City, but work permit issues have prevented a deal from being completed. Parma's general manager Pietro Leonardi had told the Italian media on Monday: "We hope that this case will be resolved. We should have some update from England briefly.'' Mariga joined Parma on a permanent basis in the summer of 2008, after initially moving on loan from Helsingborgs,

Ouch! Source. Now here is real talent....Go Mariga!

Tuujiye   

Ngonge Almunia iyo Check ha isku keenin ninyahoo.. whats wrong with you liverpool fans? Almunia anaa kaga fiican in goal qashin waaye... the guy looks like as if he on drugs he can't even see anything....

I think Denilson is a good player but he should be at the front more...

JT should just give both Captaincy to Lampard lool I think thats how it would have been if JT didn't take back his Captaincy...

Wareer Badanaa!!!