Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

We played some sexy football last night. Deco was MOTM for me.....he was everywhere and getting stuck in and actually looked interested for a change.

Burnley up next then our game in hand against Hull midweek....time to put a bit of space between us and the chasing pack. :D:D

Well done Super Frank.... clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emot

Vermaelen has a suspected broken leg....it's going to be an interesting season.

Should Wenger trust Campbell's 35-year-old legs with the task at hand, the likes of Rooney, who has five goals in two games, and Chelsea's powerhouse marksman Didier Drogba await?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Oz:

Should Wenger trust Campbell's 35-year-old legs with the task at hand, the likes of Rooney, who has five goals in two games, and Chelsea's powerhouse marksman Didier Drogba await? [/QB]

And David NGOG, don't forget David warya. :D

Arsenal will have to beat United but I reckon it will be a draw. Wenger called Villa a long ball team. :D

Oz   

Ngog only looks promising against shit defenders such as SolCambell, put him up against a decent centre back and he barely gets a look in. Regardless his the best younger striker in the league...

Oz   

4 points clear, I need some space here. Now Goons do some some damage for me.

PS: I think the fact JT screwed Bridge's partner at the time has a lot to do with why his indiscretions should be given far more weight. F you would not leave your toothbrush around while JT is in the dressing room. :D:D

N.O.R.F   

I don't know which game to watch. What poor scheduling my CAF. 90% of international viewers will be watching the Prem game.

Oz   

Am watching the African cup final, while flipping the channel to ManYoovsGoons. 16:00 GMT both matches

PS:Togo have been banned from the next two editions of the African Nations Cup because of "governmental interference" in their decision to pull out of the 2010 tournament.

I think that's rubbish.

N.O.R.F   

^Silly Africans being silly Africans. It will all get sorted out and Togo will get a reprieve. I really hope Togo Govnt now sues CAF for 'staging a game in a war zone' and putting the lives of their team at risk as they put it.

I'll be watching the Prem game and switches cards and channels.

Perferct results would be for both Arsenal and Ghana to win.

Oz   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Perferct results would be for both Arsenal and Ghana to win.

That's what am hoping for but I'd say manYoo vs Goons a draw would be fantastic for us.

Raamsade   

Arsenal suffered a crushing defeat from which they'll never recover until fundamental changes are made. They're simply not good enough.

The score flattered ManU too; they're only second best and the standings at the end of the season will reflect that.