Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

^^ waraa adiga for your own health meelaha jaadka marfish maa dhahdaan, waa in aad iska joojisaa.. ciyaal banooni marqaamay aa ladhahay , wax kaste uu iskaga hadlaa..xitaa marbuu ku leeyahay "aniga Man U aan u ciyaari jiray nooh" lool Joke....but Winga your still looking up sxb...

Ngonge loool waraa Ceck iyo qashiinka Almunia ha isku keenin seecamal adiga? ninkaas back up goalie in uu noqda xitaa ma aha...But I'll admit that Chelsea does have hard tme with set plays lol..and I'll admit that lately ceck stop coming out of the net to punch or stop a ball in the air...but ceck is a top class goal keeper saaxiib and Almunia is not thats why duqa goalie buu raadsanoyaa....

Zu is ooooooooooooooooooon!!!! shaax shiineeskaada diyaarso iyo fried mukulaal duqa because after you loose to us, you will need some labolabo food to help you throw up looool!!! mukulaasha dibkeeda lee haku saxan my shiinees friend!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

These days, when you hear John Terry's playing at the Bridge you get a bit confused. Does that mean he's at home or playing away? :D:D oi WingA, you always come on SOL when your team is flying.

anelka.jpg

^^that dude in the middle will do wonders this weekend. He will score the winning goal.

N.O.R.F   

^I just have a feeling they will beat us. They're playing well and are due a win against us in the league. We have been playing some aweful stuff. So much so I'm not planning on watching it.

That could all change if SG is made England captain today (might be just what he needs the lazy scouser).

Pompey draw away at Utd with all their problems? Thats more laughable saxib :D

ps JT is at Wembley. There is a Sky News helicopter circling the stadium :D

NGONGE   

^^ Pompey have been playing well in their past few games, saaxib. Their only problem is that they could not score (luck and bad touches). Like you believe Everton are due some luck, I reckon Pompey are due loads of luck.

But we will beat Everton. It's at home and the players normally raise their game against Everton.

Edit:

It turns out it was not only Terry who was playing away with that lady. She had her very own Chelsea five-a-side. Now, if they only reveal that a certain left back was amongst them I think Terry will get to keep the captaincy and get away with it. :D

P.S

Did you hear about Avram Grant and the massage parlour? His wife is one hell of a loyal nutcase.

Oz   

^^ Every player in a red shirt earned his corn today, even Maxi did his share of tracking back, etc. 10/10 for them all, especially Insua/Carra/Lucas/Kuyt. You finally saw the 4th spot, although only for a short time, its a big confidence boost I guess. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

P.S Did you hear about Avram Grant and the massage parlour? His wife is one hell of a loyal nutcase.

I wonder if any Thai girls done the *ping-pong ball trick* :D:D

His wife said; she laughed when Avram telephoned her with the news yesterday. 'It's nobody's business what he does with his body - he can get Thai massage anytime and anyhow,' she declared. 'I don't understand all the fuss. Avraham (his full name) loves massages, also Australian massage and Japanese massage, as well as having massages from Thai women.

'What Avram and I say behind closed doors is nobody's business. Not even our definition of what it means to live as a couple. If I suspect that my husband actually went to a brothel - that's just between me and him.

'I swear on my children's lives that I am not mad at him. If I am mad, it is because he does not get massages every day.'

Realistically, nobody expected anything else from this actress-turned-exhibitionist who has gone into detail about how she was sexually harassed by a neighbour when she was aged nine.

She had lived with Grant in London and accompanied him to every match while he was managing Chelsea - one of Europe's most glamorous sides.

:D:D

NGONGE   

^^ We're going to keep fourth place, saaxib. City lost and Spurs drew with Villa. Chelsea will soften Arsenal for us tomorrow and we'll take them apart during the week. As I have been telling a gloryhunting Liverpool fan that I know, we could be above Arsenal by the time we beat City. :D

(I think Chelsea and United are too far ahead for us to catch but we may catch one of them).

Oz   

0,,10268~8416084,00.jpg

KEY STATS: Didier Drogba has scored 10 goals against Arsenal in nine starts and two substitute appearances since joining Chelsea in 2004.

PS: I expect total football with all the trimmings.

Tuujiye   

^^^ 10 goals in ten games loool....

It was men against boys...very sad!!

is time to focus on Man U now and win the next few games and champion games coming up... what a week this will be....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal are a waste. The dumbest team I've ever seen. They keep doing the same things when the other teams know they will try to go through the middle. I hope they keep doing the same things for the next game at least.

WingA   

I only come here when i want to say something, winning or losing my SOL friends..

Its been a long season already, watching the first half in london and now the next half in abu dhabi..

It feels differnet and weird i have to say waiting til 12am to watch a prem game at times..

P.s i cant read somali and i need a tutor..lol..

Abtigiis   

Arsenal are a good team. But when 5 out of a total of 7 shots in their last two games turn into goals, you need to ask if they will not be better off to start the game with 10 men withour a goalie. There is no goal-keeper at all.

That is not to say the short players up front need to be diversified. Bendtner should start and they need another tall striker.

They also need discipline at the back when they are on the attack.

The fact they lost doesn't mean they are suddenly useless. They outlplayed Man U and Chelsea for most of the time.