Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

nuune   

^ Legend, bahal neef oo weyn ayaa kaa soo fuqdey :D

Was good game, nice header goal, Degen was total waste plus early Carrager change(though he was bleedin)

good thin is dat Chelsicks were cut into pieces an United got held, Totenham also lost, which means Lpool can maintain their 4th position an fight for third place if not second.

After this game, the rest of da games for Lpool would be smooth.

Next comes City, easy ride,

^^^nuune I was reminding ngonge that lpool have shorter midfielders than us :D

Anyways was good game and the fact that Manu n chelski. Dropped points made it sweeter.

N.O.R.F   

Zu, good game. We did only play with 7 players though. Lucas, Maxi, Ngog and Kuyt were all a waste of space. Degen is a headless chicken who isn't cut for a top four side.

Did you see what Babel did when he came on? Sheer beauty! He just hit it too close to the keeper. If this guy was at Arsenal or Man Utd he would have developed into a great player by now. Rafa can't develop talent.

The Ref is anti LFC. That was a blatant handball by Fabregas at the end and he didn't give it cos he knew he just gave Fabregas a soft booking and didn't want to send him off 1 minute later.

Oz   

I'm sick of it.

Everytime we had a chance to extend the gap we F'ing blow it.Although we should be thanking the stars that ManYoo only drew.Simply not good enough again,We play fantastic against Arsenal and then lose the next game ... twice!

Abtigiis   

10th own goal for Man U. That is why I am an advocate of throwing balls to the 18 box.

Arsenal need to do the same, not necessarily high balls. They need to cross low balls from the corners and must shoot at goal a bit more. Otherwise, they are fine.

The team that impressed me most this year is MAN U though. They are really fast and they crowd the penalty area with 6-7 players when they attack.

Chelsea is vulnerbale from set-pieces and will drop points. I fear my worst nightmare of a record 19th Man U league cup is coming to be true!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Zu, good game. We did only play with 7 players though. Lucas, Maxi, Ngog and Kuyt were all a waste of space. Degen is a headless chicken who isn't cut for a top four side.

Did you see what Babel did when he came on? Sheer beauty! He just hit it too close to the keeper. If this guy was at Arsenal or Man Utd he would have developed into a great player by now. Rafa can't develop talent.

The Ref is anti LFC. That was a blatant handball by Fabregas at the end and he didn't give it cos he knew he just gave Fabregas a soft booking and didn't want to send him off 1 minute later.

You don't half talk rubbish ninyaho. :D

Babel would not last a day at Man U. The guy is lazy and loses the ball whenever it's passed to him. Lucas (who you blindly hate) had a good chance (is it because it didn't hit the post?) and played as well as he always does. Maxi and Kuyt also played well. Ngog should not have played really. He's good and tries hard but he's not clever enough and seems to panic. Gerard was also not his good old self. But the goal that Arsenal scored only came because Carra was not on the field. Wax kale maha.

Well done Arsenal, you had to fight for this one and fluke it. :D

nuune, raggan u sheeg yakhi.

NGONGE   

^^ Not at all. I think Rafa was needlessly cautious last night (with an Arsenal side that was there for the taking) and would have liked to see him play Kuyt upfront instead of Ngog. But I don't share your blindness and blame the players you mentioned. Maxi has been very good for someone who we only bought last month. Lucas (despite what you and any of the others say) has been our player of the season (albeit a rubbish season) and Kuyt never stops giving his all (which he did last night).

N.O.R.F   

Nonsense. Masch has been our best player and Maxi has done **** all since arriving. Babel would have done much better has he had the same minutes (which he hasn't because Rafa simply doesn't like him).

Kuyt spends more time losing the ball or slipping.

Anyway, for the sake of nomad LFC solidarity let's leave it for now and throw bananas at the others. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Babel is a rubbish player, Norf. Listen to me warya, BABEL IS RUBBISH. He is very lazy and always wastes all the hard work of his team mates. Adigu you're in love with what you 'think' he can do not what he does. How long has he been with Liverpool? How many goals has he scored and how many 'great' performances has he had? You can count his contributions on one hand ninyaho. I bet you his record for Liverpool is not that much better than Ngog (even though Babel has been there LONGER and played more games).

Maxi has only been with us for a month and played a few games. But he has kept up with the pace of English football and got stuck in like all his team mates. He even managed to have a couple of shots last night.

Masch has always been good but he missed quite a few games this season and has not been as consistent as Lucas.

N.O.R.F   

^Babel hasn't had a chance in 3 years! He has never had a run in the team and when he has he has done well. Season before last when he scored some imported goals and made good assists comes to mind then he is dropped for a WHOLE season!

Rafa just doesn't like the guy. It has nothing to do with his performances.

NGONGE   

^^ It has EVERYTHING to do with his performances. The guy is the most inconsistent player in that team. He has one good game in every ten he plays. He ALWAYS loses the ball and runs into blind alleyways and, very occasionally, he has a shot from outside the area that gets you and other blind LFC fans singing his praises and forgetting all the other times he's been utter crap. Even last night, I really hoped that Rafa would play Reira instead.

I really, really don't understand what you see in him. It's been three years warya. THREE YEARS!