Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

I really needed those 4 points, Hopefully back on track next match. Gave the ball away too much. Hull more than deserved a point so well done to them - great goal by Drogba but he did look rusty. We need to improve defensively but to be honest, I'm not too concerned about Arsenal - they're also pretty poor..

Thought JT did himself proud last night. Took some stick from the fans (well football is about banter) but he was rock solid as ever and against Altidore it will one of the more physical strikers he faces this season. Well done JT. Now u best go sort your marriage out pal. :D

Abtigiis   

Lampard laftigiisa gabadh buu xumeeyay oo waa dhaweyd ka ooyaysay.

Captaincy should not change hands whenever a feeble girl cries foul for being discarded. Bal tan Bridge ka soo daashay ee JT afka lagashay day.

N.O.R.F   

It’s been announced on Sky Sports News that Capello has phoned Wayne Bridge to let him know that John Terry has lost his captain’s armband. He has asked Bridge to check under the bed.

NGONGE   

Tuujiye, your world class keeper was at fault for the goal, again. :D

As the Hull manager said, fifteen out of the 20 goals that Chelsea conceded this season came as a result of corners and free kicks. The vast majority of those were all the fault of the goalkeeper. Bal come and argue that he's been better than Almunia this season. :D

Oz   

^^ So you are comparing a keeper who scored an own goal against his own team to a brilliant header scored by Altidore whose physicality is as drogba. {apparently Altidore was hanging on JT when he scored the header) hehe.

Most people seem to agree Cech hasn't looked brilliant for a while now. In saying that he has still been too good a keeper to even consider leaving out of a Chelsea squad. But is he now? YES, his back to his not so good as he was but definitely better than Almunia, Ask any GOON fan if he'd accept a swap deal and see what they'd say.. :D

I really rate Cech he has saved a match on many occasions. but do we have to point a finger on him if the blunder comes from a set piece?

NGONGE   

^^ I can't ask Arsenal fans anything, saaxib. They're as blind as their manager. :D

But I do not see much of a difference between Almunia and Cech to be honest. He has not been good for the last couple of years now and is only living on the reputation of the Jose days.

Yes. Most set piece goals were the faults of the keeper. Horta, do you guys watch the same games I watch?

NGONGE   

^^ That's not why they're called Shot Stoppers. Keepers are called world class or great keepers, saaxib. When they call them 'shot stoppers' they mean they're good lakin waxbay tufaan. :D

So much pain now. Had I listen to the bookie I met in Malaysia I would have been prepared for what happened last Sunday. Acording to the bookie, everyone will favour Arsenal to win that game but they will lose (with the first goal being an own goal) I laughed at his face and I am not implying anything here.

Saying that, I will not say another word until Monday morning in which I will either deliver the cup to Oz's door or laugh at his face!

Cheers

WingA   

Its OUR season again, United for the fourth title in a row is getting closer with Rooney on top form, the midfield playing well and Rio's suspension is annoying but its okay.. We can handle it for 3 matches..