Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Poultry Farm - Mogadishu

Daqane   

They got the chicks/broilers from ken chick but it seems lack of training will kill the idea, the hygiene is inappropriate notice the shoes he is walking among the chicks in!

nuune   

plus the packaging of chicken meat see the plastic afka laga xirey, and not only that, check the guy grabbing the chicks using the broken box, wee iska baran doonaan health and safety but without health and safety authority, I doubt wax horumar ah.

tutu   

Daqane;962017 wrote:
They got the chicks/broilers from ken chick but it seems lack of training will kill the idea, the hygiene is inappropriate notice the shoes he is walking among the chicks in!

This is one great opportunity as poultry business has recently proved to have a huge and growing market.

Kenchick as the chain shops or? Kenchick is in Mogadishu?

Wax walba diyaarad lagu keenaa, xataa doorooyinkii. Ma ukumo ay ku bilaabaan Soomaaliya ka waayeen?

Teeda kale ha ogaadaan maalintee mid jirato inay wada jiranayaan kuligood, caafimaadkoodana halis yahay. I hope inay u diyaariyeen taqaatiir u gooni ah iyo daawooyinkooda.

It reminded me to my sister's little semi-poultry farm in Nayroobi. Last time I knew boqol iyo meelahaas maraayeen, though close to a dozen died.

Somalia   

Shame they are locked in a box house, they could sell them free range, which is more expensive here in the west.

Look great otherwise!

Sensei   

A Somali saga that involves killing, but this time to sustain the people. Kudos to these people walaahi, geel ayaa dadka wareeriyey.

Poultry has great potential in Somalia due to the unsustainabilty of other meat sources. For now it is ok to import baby chicks from Kenya, but we need to establish our own breeding program for birds that can thrive in own local environs. Also, there is gonna be a huge potential for stock feed producers, for not only chicken but also other livestock.

This could potential provide employment for many families, so we should encourage this industry throughout the country.

Maqane   

Daqane;962017 wrote:

Haddii ay yihiin non-profit org , waxaa fiicnaa lahaa inay dad wax ka bartay "Poultry Farm" -ga halkaas aadaan oo ay tababar siiyaan.

Thanks for sharing @nuune