Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

SECURITY COUNCIL: Press Statement on Somalia

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;961916 wrote:
Dabrow,

Do you know that it has been established for a fact the Baasto guy who triggered the voilance in Kismayo came with the defense minister from Mogadishu? A fact that is beginning to affect the chances of Mogadishu conference materializing at all.

Mogadishu reconciliation conference will happen and Barre, basto and madoobe will be there aswell. Btw president iftin basto was attacked by ras kamboni militia, how did he start the violence.?

Dabrow   

nuune;961917 wrote:
ok Dabrow but we can't just discard the man we were supporting yesterday for the presidency of Jubbaland, elected!

I know the government you are talking about were congratulating Ximan & Xeeb today for the new president there and the SFG had no involvement whatsoever, but that is not my point, my point is, why are we changing our stance like odey jirjiroole, I wasn't expecting u to withdraw your support for Abuunaa President Hiiraale of Jubbaland State.

I'm not changing my stance awoowe. Between Barre, Basto and madoobe, I'm supporting Barre, however blind support will not lead to solutions, there has to be a compromises. Somalis fails to understand this concept.

nuune   

looool president iftin baasto, kan waa iga dambeeyay maybe I wasnt reading much, oo dagaalkii maalinkii dhaweyd dhacey qeeb isagaa watey miyaa, Nairobi baan galabta ka maqley that 70 of his militia dead there who were locals and armed by Fiqi, if this is true, the respect I had for Fiqi is gone forever.

The numbers I mentioned there were confirmed by telephone calls to Ksmaayo, one guy said he counted 70 armed militia bodies belonging to President Baasto.

SOL is different than Nairobi, here xaqiiqaa taalo and is 24 hours connected to Kismaayo.

Somalia   

This round goes to Jubbaland and Puntland, not sure why Mogadishu welcomes this, a constitutional review, probably to save face after their perceived victory because of IGAD. I'm sure the UN is a higher body.. :eek:

^^Indeed.

Just like IGAD communique , Dr. Culusow of old USC will soon start lamenting the lack of support for government's policy from the SC

Xiin are these guys USC too They are against how jubbaland is being formed

PIC2.jpg

Warbixinta oo ay akhriyeen Xildhibaan C/raxmaan Xoosh Jibriil iyo Xildhibaan Maxamuud Guure ayaa lagu sheegay in qaabkii loo maray shirkii lagu soo doortay Sheekh Axmed Madoobe inuusan ahayn qaab waafaqsan dastuurka federaaliga ah ee dalka u degsan.

“Maqabo dastuurku in qabaa’il isu tagaan ee wuxuu qabaa in gobol iyo wax ka badani ay isu yimaadaan si ay u buuxiyaan shuruudaha laga doonayo maamul goboleed” ayaa lagu yiri warbixinta.

Somalia   

Political ideologies are as much at play, people want to press this as a tribal issue only. Do you want to abide by the federal constitution or do you want fo violate it for some make belief of consolidating the power of Somalia in one place, you must choose your side regardless of which tribe is on either side.

I choose the rule of law, I choose the Constitution of Somalia.

malistar2012;961884 wrote:
The Name Somaliland does not exist in the International world ................ Somaliland will only get Independence through referendum after they recognize FG as legitimate authority if not The International Community and FG will Force Sillanyo administration Exile watch ..........

we will send you back to the devastation & destruction of last 20 yrs and send 100,000 of refugees in Somaliland back to that hellhole.You haven't learned yet.Then we be the only Somali standing nation.

QUOTE=GaadhHaye;961881]Buy darker opaque eye patches. No, we are talking about the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Somalia. Reread

the second line in the second paragraph of the Press Statement,,,,,,,

words don't mean nothing.

burahadeer;962034 wrote:

words don't mean nothing.

Sentences that are constructed with rational words have powerful impact on the subject matter. But I agree with you;

beguilers can scribble stuff not thoroughly thought through. However, because your opaque eye patches are making

you wisdom deficient, you are belittling the powers bestowed upon the Special Representative of the Secretary-General.

It is obvious that Siilaanyo& the gang are unable to decipher the messages on Somalia that emanate, every now and

then, from the most powerful body of the world.

The sad thing is that instead of protesting against Siilaanyo& the gang for their poor judgement, you are blindly ululating for their support.

The Security Council’s Press Statements on Somalia, from now on, will not only be albatrosses around the necks of

secessionists (literally have been evaporating their nonsense dream of breaking up Somalia) and spoilers of peace in Somalia but will soon be constituted as legal tools to take action against them.

Siilaanyo & the gang cannot keep threatening to shoot down UN aid planes or any other planes in Somali’s

airspace. This is a serious terrorist act the Security Council will never forget. Waxaba ha fahmin.......