Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Kismaayo 2nd Largest City In Somalia No Doubt. PICS

Dr_Osman   

Im impressed kismaayo, Im very impressed. Bosaso and Kismayo Twin cities. Airport, Port, Booming metropolis. I can't wait to see 2013 updated population stats of Somalia which will definitely put these cities in the top 2.

Dr_Osman   

SomaliPhilosopher;960080 wrote:
Keep 'em coming. Not enough pictures on this city

I know there is huge media black out on Kista. But it appears the black out is gone. I am very impressed how the city has developed

Dr_Osman   

Imagine Bosaso and Kismayo Combined in one city. Can anyone argue it would not be no 1 city of somalia. I dont hear much nay so i guess so.

Imagine this. Every clan got all theyre cities and put it one capital of theyres..HAG put all theyre cities into hamar. Sahal put all theyre cities into Bosaso or Kista. The SNM put all they cities into hargaysa. Who would come out on top.

I think it would be hard to argue against Sahal Line up and lets use an imaginary capital. We will say for purpose sake Bosaso. Imagine putting garowe-galkayo-qardho-laska-kista-half erigavo in there. Then comes SNM..imagine putting half erigavo-burco-berbera into hargaysa. Then comes the HAG...imagine putting Beletwayn-Half galkayo-Balcad-Dhusomareeb-Marka into Hamar.

I am talking about adding mid-sized cities forget the tuulos into one capital for each of the respective clans. Who would have the largest city do you think. I think it would be battle between SAHAL AND HAG being pretty close. But HAG would easily be wiped out if we started including Ethiopia-Kenya.

Dr_Osman   

This is my long term vision, a realistic vision for Bosaso if Iftamim lobby group can pull it off and get puntland business men and diaspora to invest.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5L1TG5i5MH7Ns-O4ComR

Once that is achieved, I will then head to hargaysa driving my car from Bosaso on the Puntland National Highway with my puntland driver license and insurance and check out the nightclubs and pubs and return to Bosaso for work and business.

Cambuulo iyo bun;960099 wrote:
lmao i can see a picture from Hargeysa and Xamar

Most of this pic's aren't from Kismanyo

Yes kismany was 3th large city and now it is 2nd

Dr_Osman   

Wiil prove theyre not from kismaayo because every news outlet reports it is

kismaayo.jpg

Kista is gorgeous city and definitely up there in the top 2 why you think the HAG are so desperate for it

metta   

Kismayo has around 150,000 people. How is it Somalia's second largest city? There are agricultural communities in Middle Shabelle like Afgoye and Jowhar that are more populous. Not to mention Marka and Baydhabo. All this according to the UN population estimates. Also, there is Google Maps. We can see how small the town really is.

And a lot of those pictures are not even Kismayo but cities much larger than it.

So many deluded people on the internet. But if it makes you sleep at night, then by all means. :cool:

P.S: If your city is so large, why are you using pictures from Hargeisa and Mog City?

Dr_Osman   

metta;960155 wrote:
Kismayo has around 150,000 people. How is it Somalia's second largest city? There are agricultural communities in Middle Shabelle like Afgoye and Jowhar that are more populous. Not to mention Marka and Baydhabo. All this according to the UN population estimates. Also, there is Google Maps. We can see how small the town really is.

And a lot of those pictures are not even Kismayo but cities much larger than it.

So many deluded people on the internet. But if it makes you sleep at night, then by all means. :cool:

P.S: If your city is so large, why are you using pictures from Hargeisa and Mog City?

UNFPA population census is the only authentic funded census in Somalia, all the rubbish population stats by UN has no evidence behind it except mere speculation from which they get from the somalis. UNFPA ends the numbers game with proper census carried out. Guess what Puntland isnt crying about it