Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

President Hassan Sheekh and Faroole of Puntland Meet in Nairobi

Well i like to speak to the Englishmen in addis ababa not in Somalia but that doesn't mean i am against Somalis.If Djibouti had a British embassy i would go there its closer. But its like me saying the British ambassador to Somalia was based in Kenya. Thus koonfurians want to be ruled form Nairobi , Well that's technically not a good example because there are many elements in Somalia who wish to be ruled from Nairobi. War dadkinan Somalinimo waad ka fogtid eeh iga taga.

Apophis;959746 wrote:
Al right I'll answer you...my own way
:D

1: there's no such thing as Somalidiid because the word makes no sense. It's like being told to "stand down". It's absurd.

2: who's "they" who mare calling me "stand down"??

3: I support Kenya because I care about Somalia. You see, we Somalis made a terrible mistake by alienating Kenya and pushing it to the arms of Ethiopia, our eternal enemy. Our lack of forethought has meant we have made a potential ally against Ethiopia an enemy; a silly thing really. Plus the Kenyans are malleable and easy to control unlike the habash. I believe with skill, we can have these people under our thump. ready to be used in future offensives against the habash. But to achieve this we must put aside our petty dislike for them and think of the future. Feel me?

Good strategy i never looked it from that perspective:D

You always know how to twist it..

But what makes you think the Kikiyus can be controlled, they are very hard headed , but you are right they are weaker than the habashis.

The Habashis are mentally stronger , than the poor bantus. So i get your point.

Apophis you are right about Somali diid, Somali is an ethnicity and a cultural identity. You cant be a Somali diid if you have beef with another Somali:D

Farole must understand he is only a governor and should worry about Puntland .... SFG stabilization plan for south is way forward ....A reconciliation conference will be held in Mogadishu , Farole must stop interfering with FG specially if is not Puntlant matters.

jubbaland covers huge region and if the FG manages to create admin it will be significant accomplishment,,,,,SH Modaba as leader and Fartag as a Vice president is not reconciliation we need a sustainable peace and stability .

^ The reconciliation initiative should be extended to all regions don't you think? Afterall the unfirtunate war did touch every inch of the Nation as a whole so why not reconcile everyone?