Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

CNN: Rape Culture in Somalia's capital Mogadishu

guys... comment on the rape epidemic in Hargeysa.

war heedhe maxaa idinka jira xamar? comment on the rape cases on your doorsteps that Carafaat posted.

Xaaji Xunjuf;955253 wrote:
How can rape be a culture this is disturbing, allow gabdhaha Somalida ka dhowr kufsi this is very sad.

Xunduf, you didn't make dua for gabadhaha Somalilandishka?

Xaaji Xunjuf;955257 wrote:
Thats sad to do you think rape in hargeysa and Mogadishu in qof kala jecelyahay u are very sick person

wallaahi you are the sick man of SOL, why didn't you comment on the Hargeysa rapes while you shed crocodile tears for the girls of Muqdisho, you guys are very ill men who's daily googling is to find southern problems, posting them and making fake du'a for them.

Maybe because this topic was the highest one at that time, i commented many times on rape issues in hargeysa Somaliland in the woman section u need to stop being so paranoid. U need to understand rape is rape in hargeysa mogadishu gaarisa djibouti , its rape no rape is better than the other and all those who were raped are victims. But why do you want me to comment only on hargeysa rape , and not on Mogadishu. Dont you consider both hargeysa and Mogadishu ur country or only Mogadishu is your country?

XX adeer munaafaqada naga daa dee waanu is naqaanaaye, your whole existence depends on what you call "Koonfurian" anarchy and chaos,you believe a rape in Muqdisho, a hijack in Baidoa, an assasination in Garowe, a famine in Saakow will near your recognition. so don't tell me you feel the pain of girls rapped in Muqdisho.

Moonlight the chaotic state Somalia is in was created by your people this has nothing to do with me , i have never said that i am happy with what is going on in Somalia. Your assertion holds no water its you who is telling me that i should care about Hargeysa rape and not about Mogadishu rape , are you for Somaliland recognition or against. Do you want Somalilanders not to be part of Somalia or to be part of Somalia. Why dont you care about hargeysa rape are they not your people or do feel more closer to the rape victims in Mogadishu?

Rape is a big problem in all of Somalia, since the civil war there was a degradation of the Somali psyche. Rape by militia men in the South or by SNM forces heading east in the early 90s.

Safferz   

Apophis;955275 wrote:
We must be wary of neo-feminista harpies importing their warped ideology to our shores with their usual war cries of "rape" and hate against men. For they're more dangerous to any society than a rapist. Somalis have their own ways and means of dealing with any rape and though our traditional routes may not be perfect, they're ours and we make them work. For us.

Moronic post.

MoonLight1;955262 wrote:
wallaahi you are the sick man of SOL, why didn't you comment on the Hargeysa rapes while you shed crocodile tears for the girls of Muqdisho, you guys are very ill men who's daily googling is to find southern problems, posting them and making fake du'a for them.

Nice job Moonlight, you turned a tragic issue of women being raped into something political. How do you even sleep at night, saying such things?

Rape is rape. Whether the victim is a Somali from Mogadishu or a white American doesn't make any difference.

Dr_Osman   

You all ignore the key fact that hargeisa is a pedophile haven mixed with a bit of shabab terror iced with a drug induced population, this unheard of in any somali region no matter where u look u wont find it. Fix the problem boys its sick your 2 year old snm kids dont deserve this