Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Breaking news: Igad talks for itself

The Zack   

Carafat, I don't know what Kenyatta does or doesn't: my question was tell me why you said what you said. I thought you read the report LOl.

Maadeey,

LOOOL haa it is very contradicting report. Waxaan soo xusuustay sheeekadii ninkii labada xaas lahaa ee dhabarka ka taabtay labadaba.

nuune   
Carafaat, what Zack asked you is to elaborate the conclusion you made on your first post on this thread, that is all, can you go back to him and asnwer his question, for the first time, try to have a reasonable debate with grown up people, please!!

Carafaat   

The Zack;954296 wrote:
Elaborate why say so, would ya?

1.IGAD recongnizes the Jubbaland process as not inclusive! Supports the Federal Goverment to organize a new reconciliation conference.

2.IGAD supports the goverment to taking the lead to establish regional admins, including in the Jubba's!

Now lets see how you and Xiin spin this one. :D

Carafaat   

nuune;954301 wrote:
Carafaat
, what
Zack
asked you is to elaborate the conclusion you made on your first post on this thread, that is all, can you go back to him and asnwer his question, for the first time, try to have a reasonable debate with grown up people, please!!

Xaaji, maanta dhiiga kugu kacsan. I hope the outcome of the report will not have a too serieuz effect on you. :D

nuune   

But Carafaat the report also stated this:

Recommendation

Meanwhile the mission calls upon the stakeholders in Kismayo to go to Mogadishu and dialogue with the Federal Government regarding the interim regional administration.

What do you call of this.

Good to see you are having good discussion with your elders,for the first time!!

Carafaat, I see you replied, now I dismiss that you are having a good discussion with elders of SOL, but keep on yur cayaalnimo as usual Mr Virus.

Just for your info, I support no one, not even the government of Somalia, now go jump over the bridge.

nuune   
Jacphar, waan yara khaldamey cammuu, kan waa Virus, magacaas isagaa isku bixiyey anu umaan bixin.

A_Khadar   

The Zack;954296 wrote:
Elaborate why say so, would ya?

;) I don't think he understood..

Very much these are the observations and recommendations so more to come after the IGAD presidents discuss about these . However,the team spotted the main point of the argument which is the interpretation of the constitutionality of building a member state which is where HE. Hassan and Jubaland are out of sync and they recommended the SF PMs to expedite to set the laws govern. Therefore, I smell that Jubaland waa gudubtaye, kuwa iman doona haloo diyaar garoobe.

One sad point though is that even after Somalia is no longer a transitional gov, yet other nations decide its destiny quiet extensively.

The Zack   

Khadar, true :)

Hassan meesha waa ku ceebeysan yahay, he is supposed to lead the Somali but be is relying others to do that for him.

Carafaat   

Recommendation

Meanwhile the mission calls upon the stakeholders in Kismayo to go to Mogadishu and dialogue with the Federal Government regarding the interim regional administration.

Now, regarding this particular recommendation. IGAD is summoning the interim Kismayo administration to engage in a dialogue with the Federal Goverment. Axmed Madobe was the interim leader of the Somali contigent that control Kismayo. Even the Federal Goverment considered Axmed Madoobe as the interim leader, PM Saacid even met him a couple months ago. This hasnt changed, he is still the leader of those militia in Kismayo and he summoned to engage in a dialogue with his Federal Goverment.

Calls upon the Federal government of Somalia to immediately integrate the various militia forces into a unified national command of Somali National Army and logistically provide force sustainability;

Now, the report also calls to integrate the various militias under the Somali National Army. So once this is done, Axmed Madobe and other militia leaders like Barre Hiiraale role will be diminished to that of civil servant, serving their goverment and people.

NGONGE   

Zack, iska adkeesyo, saaxib. Carafaat and Gabaal are right on this one (though they're spinning it a bit). It seems that Hassan Sheikh has won this battle. However, the political war is not over and Madoobe & Co still have a number of areas and opportunities where they can cause much disruption.

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;954311 wrote:
;)
I don't think he understood..

Very much these are the observations and recommendations so more to come after the IGAD presidents discuss about these . However,the team spotted the main point of the argument which is the interpretation of the constitutionality of building a member state which is where HE. Hassan and Jubaland are out of sync and they recommended the SF PMs to expedite to set the laws govern. Therefore, I smell that Jubaland waa gudubtaye, kuwa iman doona haloo diyaar garoobe.

One sad point though is that even after Somalia is no longer a transitional gov, yet other nations decide its destiny quiet extensively.

A_Khadar, if you have read the report. It clearly states, the Federal Goverment will organise a new reconciliation conference and FG will be responsible for setting up new administration.

Basicly cancelling the 6 months tolka Conference in Kismayo and its outcomes.

Johnny B   

Recommendations

o The Federal Government and Parliament of Somalia to expedite enactment of the necessary laws that govern the establishment of regional administration.

2. Whether or not it is all inclusive:

o The mission found the inclusivity of the Kismayo process contestable, especially among the minority.

Recommendation

o
Recognizing the fragility of the situation in Kismayo, the Federal Government should timely convene and lead reconciliation conference with support of IGAD while consulting key Stakeholders in Kismayo.

According to IGAD , there are no winners , We need to reconcile our positions if we care for our country.

suggestions for the sake of the Nation.

I) The FGS should for the sake of the Nation grant Madobe and tolka ( maybe by way of tacit accpetance of his leadership ) a leadership role of the new federal state,of Jubaland while securing the minority rights.

II ) Raskamboni and Tolka should stay a SNA brigade and accept the FGS's leadership of the state formations be it in the Jubas or wherever Tolka has an interest for the sake of the Nation .

What say you Raaskambooni and Tolka?

Haatu   

Johnny B;954320 wrote:
According to IGAD , there are no winners , We need to reconcile our positions if we care for our country.

I) The FGS should for the sake of the Nation grant Madobe and tolka ( maybe by way of tacit accpetance of his leadership ) a leadership role of the new federal state,of Jubaland while securing the minority rights.

II ) Raskamboni and Tolka should stay a SNA brigade and accept the FGS's leadership of the state formations be it in the Jubas or wherever Tolka has an interest for the sake of the Nation .

Tolka replies with uf iyo kir :D

In all seriousness, this stalemate will lead to just further misery. Xasan Sheekh and J/land should sit at one table and resolve their differences without the presence of the senile vultures. Ama we will see Kenya run away with a large chunk of Somali waters. That's all they're there for.

Carafaat   

Johnny B;954320 wrote:

That is a good suggestion. I am sure the Federal Goverment and Raskambooni Tolka will come to a common understanding. After all they want the same, a peacefull region with an effective administration. But what to do with the Puntlanders pushing their own seperate agenda of Somalia in to Kismayo? :D