Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland's Agriculture. The Game Has Been Taken To New Heights. PICS

Dr_Osman   

Boys go away with your little plots that u call farms. Puntland is talking about mass agricultural production here. The first ever tractor i've seen used in Somalia. This just shows you at what level that puntland are planning taking the farm game too.

beerah-22.jpg

D.O.C   

Inaa lillah sawiradan indhii baa igu xanuunay:D:D:D inaaa hadii beeraha somaliland laguu soo sawiro naftuba way kaa bixilahay loooool. Puntland waad ceebaysay haday waxani beero u yihiin.

raula   

Dr O-the pics are wonderful...to be self sufficient is the goal & i applaud any country, region that does that. I just hope they don't get sued by MONSANTO :D for patent violation

raula   

Apophis-Anytime, me likes anything Tropical :D (Dictoore Osman won't be happy we are hijacking his thread).

NGONGE   

Apophis;953962 wrote:
I hope to plant Papaya in my farm in Garissa. I'll send you some Raula
:D

You and your fancy Papaya's trying to hijack the Dr's Onion thread. :D

raula   

fahmay :D

Garissa? Mimi ni amalgam of Mluhya, Mkalenjin & Mluo :D wax fahan dee adna :D reer miyi asili :D

***if you need further proof, I know distillation of changaa/busaa (Apophis, I suspect you won't even have any clue what those preceeding words mean...qasaaro kabisa) -unlike the chemically induced TUSKER :D