Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Abdi Aynte of the heritageinstitute. Somaliland army puts to shame the Somalia army.

nuune   

^^ He follows where the "Somaliland" word is mentioned, even if some strange guy from East Timore mentions hehe

I found Xaaji Xeyraan to be a comedian by the way,he brights up SOL everryday.

A_Khadar   

QansaxMeygaag;952634 wrote:
^^

Who are these characters quoted; someone educate me please...

Anybody who can Twitt, but it helps some folks for their day to go smother since random Joe mentioned SL...

QansaxMeygaag;952634 wrote:
^^

Who are these characters quoted; someone educate me please...

He is the head of the heritage institute based in Somalia and a former journalists of Aljazeera

Not that long ago the institute presented a written paper on how they view the SL and Somalia talks

^He has never been Aljazeera reporter, and that is just but his own little heritage thing as its usual for the Somalis. Everyone wax ayuu iska sameestay.

Did you know that I am the President of the Horn of Africa Cultural Foundation (HOACF)

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;952667 wrote:
He is the head of the heritage institute based in Somalia and a former journalists of Aljazeera

Not that long ago the institute presented a written paper on how they view the SL and Somalia talks

XX, abdirahman Caynte waa laguu yaqaan marka what he said about SL militia if it helps you, go for it.

A_Khadar   

Waranle_Warrior;952673 wrote:
^He has never been Aljazeera reporter, and that is just but his own little heritage thing as its usual for the Somalis. Everyone wax ayuu iska sameestay.

Did you know that I am the President of the Horn of Africa Cultural Foundation (HOACF)

:D Odayga ha ka qasin, Caynte is THE very influential man and his twitt will help the project...

Guys this is not about helping Somaliland, ayne does not need to help SL , Somaliland helps its self , Somaliland have proved they can help themselves. A khadar hows khatumo doing beryahan other than cleaning

A_Khadar;952692 wrote:
They why you open a thread for Caynte's twit line? Come again mate!

Well i was sharing it because this man not that long ago published a long paper on Somalia and Somaliland talks. Not that its statement is needed to help Somaliland. Its just a statement of his.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;952694 wrote:
Well i was sharing it because this man not that long ago published a long paper on Somalia and Somaliland talks. Not that its statement is needed to help Somaliland. Its just a statement of his.

Nice try! it's obvious why posted but sadly now you know who he is.. Next time weigh on the people you post their opinions so you don't embarrass yourself.

Xaaji Xunjuf;952667 wrote:

gartay. and the other one oo lugaha dhaadheer? in yellow and posing like a model?