Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Thousands of Kismayu Residents Protest in the Streets Against IGAD, Kenya and Ahmed Madobe

Dabrow   

peasant;952341 wrote:
^^So you are saying it is a highly articulated news piece with lots of complexity?
;)

You avoided my questions buts that's understandable because your former post about me writing this defies logic.

:) what I'm saying is simple the people of kismayo went and raised their voice about this Kenyan project they are against.

nuune   

Dabrow, I was only concerned about the source of the article, not kenya, amisom, igad, dowlada, madoobe, kismaayo, Barre, all can go to hell for all I care, is daji marka awoowe I haven't said nothing bad that warrants your anger, xanaq yar baa kaa muuqdey kugumana aan ogeyn nin xanaaqa ee see wax u jiraan sxboow.

Carafaat, orod caruurta la dheel odayaal baa halkan ku doodayee.

Dabrow   

Nuune: Ok Adeer. I understand where you coming from. But there are those who wants to ruin discussions on purpose and the admin should do something about this problem before it goes out of hand.

The desperation to create another narrative continues :D

ps. I must admit this effort to steal the momentum from Kismayo has somewhat succeeded.

A video is up, it shows about 10 people, I'm not even lying. These clan websites really need to give it a break, even the unbiased Arabic Somalia Today website was attacking Jubbaland - two warlords fight over a country that does not exist.

Just reading that told me all I wanted to know about the site's admin.

^^Certain media outlets have completely lost on Kismayo---they acted as there is no tomorrow :D :D

I understand there is a real desperation and frustration in some sections of the country about this effort. But the level of blatant lies, misinformation and deliberate use of what could otherwise be a credible media outlets is utterly disheartening in the state of our politics