Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

An Apt Illustration by Amin Regarding Barre's Farce

Jacpher   

^Dabrow: Editing it and loading it to tinypic.com doesn't make it original dee. Try again sxb :D :D

He asked for the original source, not a edited version of a different host.

Jacpher   
Apophis: Thank man. Internet forgeries may be harmless but Hiiraale's claim to be elected is a deadly forgery. I hope the little kids he's about to lead to their death trap know better not to put their lives for this cold career warlord.

Dabrow   

Japher: lol it was a honest mistake from me. I googled cannoboore and amin arts and came up with that pic. :D I dont have the time xiin has put in his pic. :)

Actually, it was posted on amirarts.com earlier, I don't why it is no longer there...Gabaal called and asked amin to remove it I assume...

Jacpher   

Dabrow;951689 wrote:
Japher: lol it was a honest mistake from me. I googled cannoboore and amin arts and came up with that pic.
:D
I dont have the time xiin has put in his pic.
:)

Right dragging clan name into picture is an honest mistake.

Tho it might be edited, the point this image depicts is true in every sense of the word; a man that has never been part of the process, not even a presidential candidate claims to have been elected only inuu lugooyo those that deem him a member of their clan. How unfortunate and sad for those of us out of the country in the comfort of their homes beating the drums for this old warlord to start instability and war, when in fact we know better.

Dabrow   

I didnt make the pic. Its on google and save your crocodile tears. You are supporter of a wellknown terrorist and warlord madoobe.

Jacpher   

^Right bro. Google took the time to search it and and posted it here in this topic.

Madoobe's history isn't what we are discussing here sxb. We're taking about how a man sitting in his home could be elected and celebrate as the president. I'm sure you won't accept this logic if your local councilman pulls this in the local election.

uchi   

Another clan name posted once again with no regard to forum rules. The admin needs to start punishing people.

Yunis   

Apophis;951685 wrote:
The internet makes harder for forgeries, like the one above, to succeed.

The original pic and caption:

madaxdhaqameed.png

Walee Xiin Macawiistiina wuu tuuray lately;). On those replies, He seemed to challenge me the authenticity of the image with a straight face, then changed his tune;). Well done Apophis, at least not everyone is deficient in their judgement

Ps. Xiin I am on record in supporting the formation of the state, it’s Wednesday farce election mockery which I objected.

AYOUB   

Cartoon piracy? I knew piracy knows no bound and Xiin has not been well since the hard blow to the head when he fell off the caravan; but this is a funny attempt by the rabbit-puncher. :)

^^:D :D

Ayoub has been in the trenches to ambush xiinfaniin for the last 3 years :D. What gives ?

Yunus, your focus on a mere cartoon, and not the subject of the satire is quite telling :D. Even if the work itself is pirated or not fully authentic, the point it raises and the mirth it creates still stand. Come back to this thread when you feel ready to take on that awoowe