Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Major roads in Somaliland capital Hargeysa undergoing construction ahead of May 18

STOIC   

Xaaji, hope you are kidding when you say a Somali from southern Somalia pays higher rate at airport. Through its laws, message, and moral fervor I doubt this is something Somaliland should implement. Through most of Somali history people have shared a picture of brotherhood and not regional profiling. Now that the very basis of this shared brotherhood is in question politically it should not kill the picture perfect brotherhood. I support Somaliland mission wholeheartedly but I will be damn disappointed if they profile other Somalis. Inevitably such harassment of our brothers will eventually take a heavy toll on our people. I believe till the recognition comes everyone should be welcomed and if later on you guys want to implement citizenship qualification so be it but as for now everyone is Somali and the country in the books is Somalia and not Somaliland. If we put the politics of polarization aside beneath all this lays the reality of the day. We shall avoid being community living in the moment only if we want our struggle to live on. Lets not overstep our bound of keeping the brotherhood. I am sure you and Saalax wild rhetorical contrast sharply witth the calm collected laborer in the street of Hargeisa.

presentational politics miyaa?

Big Sil is pathetic!.......these soviet-era style projects MUST STOP.......that money could have been used for something far effective. that road is fine and in perfect working order walahi.

p.s - there's all sorts of rumour circulating......there's a cabinet reshuffle y'all. some heads are gonna roll. LOOL.......

Haatu   

Xaaji Xeyraan man you're qurun. According to you, a man can live like he wants in S/land but say his nephews or cousins will not be allowed? How will you deal with this?

Haatu wamaxay caydu sawdgi ninka weyn aha

Re read what i posted he can come live visit but he needs to pay for a visa to stay the latter is not yet implamented but wil be right now they just pay a bit more than what. Ethnic somalilanders pay.

What we were talking about claiming as is ur country like that philospher guy said.i just corrected him that its not his country he has no right to claim it as his country i have nothing against nephews visiting their relatives.

Stoic u keep talking about formalities and recognition in the eyes of the people of somaliland , somalilland govt abroad with in the country sl is an independent state with its own constitution. I was in 2005 in hargeisa airport there were. Koonfurians heading towards kenya. But they kept yelling at the airport staff because some of them lost their bags eventhough the airport staff helped them !ut because they kept yelling.

The chief of the air port staff came out and came and said to them. Edeb yeesha dalkan marti baad ku tihin. Wadankini maha they kept quiet although one lady if you saw her face she wanted to insult the man but she kept quiet. These people need to know their place

Saalax   

Pictures.

Dawlada Hoose Ee Caasimada Hargeysa Iyo Shirkadda Chine Horn Group Oo Dib-u-Casriyeyn Ka Wadda

Waddada Hal-bawlaha Magaalada Hargeysa: DAAWO SAWIRADAN:

Hargeysa(HWN):-Muddo haatan laga joogo shan cisho ayaa jidka weyn ee hal-bawlaha Caasimada Hargeysa,

gaar ahaan waddada hor marta madaxtooyada ilaa Ex-Kheyriyadii hore ayaa dib u dhis casriyeysan ka socda.

3nqFT4n.png

vFnragG.png

RKyQNF2.png

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;949770 wrote:
Stoic u keep talking about formalities and recognition in the eyes of the people of somaliland , somalilland govt abroad with in the country sl is an independent state with its own constitution. I was in 2005 in hargeisa airport there were. Koonfurians heading towards kenya. But they kept yelling at the airport staff because some of them lost their bags eventhough the airport staff helped them !ut because they kept yelling.

The chief of the air port staff came out and came and said to them. Edeb yeesha dalkan marti baad ku tihin. Wadankini maha they kept quiet although one lady if you saw her face she wanted to insult the man but she kept quiet. These people need to know their place

Xaaji saaxiib the truth is, ethnic Somalis whatever nationality they hold do have identical rights to those of the our citizens except voting. And in the future insha Allah our government will sign binding agreements with Somalia and Djibouti so that we too will get similar rights in those countries.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;949803 wrote:
^ where are the shouting koonfurians? show me a shouting koonfurian and i will gladly teach them a lesson they'll never forget. this is SL...
:P

Actually they will teach you a lesson that you can not mess with them in Somaliland:D

Tallaabo;950318 wrote:
Xaaji saaxiib the truth is, ethnic Somalis whatever nationality they hold do have identical rights to those of the our citizens except voting. And in the future insha Allah our government will sign binding agreements with Somalia and Djibouti so that we too will get similar rights in those countries.

Will never happen they have no rights to vote they have no rights to have a sl citizenship they can live there. in Djibouti a Koonfurian cannot become citizen. The same with Somaliland., waryaa these people have a country there is no such thing as ethnic Somalis having rights in all other countries. in the horn.