Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

How the clans agreed in jubbaland so far.

Dabrow   

Delegates: region

Lower Jubba: 190

Gedo: 180

Middle Jubba: 130

Specific clans:

Gedo community: 140 (this number will probaly increase since whats has been agreed on its only gedo and not the other two regions) This is why the conference is taking long time.

-community 116

Puntland community: 23

The states Parliament seats:

Gedo community: 22

community: 12

Puntland community: 3

http://kismaayo24.net/?p=60760

With this said, Im not in supportive of this process who lacks legitimacy in the somali gov eyes

Jacpher   

Dabrow;948973 wrote:

With this said, Im
not in supportive of this process
who lacks legitimacy in the somali gov eyes

^As if your 'supportive of this process' means anything :D

Culusoow baa ka kac la yiri online persona xagee joogaa?

Dabrow   

oba hiloowlow;948976 wrote:
war dabrow i heard even reer goldogob got seats while bantu's doesnt even have one seat

If its true then this highlights how unfair this whole process truly is...

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;948976 wrote:
war dabrow i heard even reer goldogob got seats while bantu's doesnt even have one seat

Haven't you reported them vacating the conference? Goormey soo laabteen boowe :D

Carafaat   

If ***** ***** *****, somali bantus, etc, would participate, it would have slight chance. Laakinse wexe ka dhigeen riwaayad reer ku ciyaariyo tambuug Kenyati dhexdii. :D

Jacpher   

Carafaat;948985 wrote:
If ***** ***** *****, somali bantus, etc, would participate, it would have slight chance. Laakinse wexe ka dhigeen riwaayad reer ku ciyaariyo tambuug Kenyati dhexdii.
:D

Right! Them Bantus represent their people in Sh. Hoose and Banaadir and voted for Culusow in large numbers :D

Jacpher;948981 wrote:
Haven't you reported them vacating the conference? Goormey soo laabteen boowe
:D

when did i report them vacating? I reported ************ who left the conference when they wasn' pleased with how the process was going can you believe those groups got like 20 seats each while khatumians and others got much more cajaaib

Yunis   

^^Oba i sense you're softening your opposition a bit - Since you have objection only with what this or that group got and what not.

a fair list;), all the candidate registries were finalized today, delegates are to be housed and voting to start day after tomorrow. Insha Allah khayr..

Yunis;949004 wrote:
^^Oba i sense you're softening your opposition a bit - Since you have objection only with what this or that group got and what not.

a fair list;), all the candidate registries were finalized today, delegates are to be housed and voting to start day after tomorrow. Insha Allah khayr..

nope its just evidence on what i was warning about several months ago

The allocations posted by Dabrow are nonsensical to say the least.

I would like to ensure all the inconsequential secessionists and anarchist that the Block communities and the minorities who live with them in Jubaland have a reached an amicable agreement on the allocation of voting blocks. Elections for the presidency are to start soon , so stay tuned.

The reality is all these numbers do not matter now but what greatly matters is to arrive at an agreement and a happy ending for all to create a lasting peace and an admin for the 3 regions. All of Somalia will move to a one man one vote system in 3 years time.

Dabrow;948973 wrote:

With this said, Im not in supportive of this process who lacks legitimacy in the somali gov eyes

Your support or lack of it has no weight , it means nothing!

For the rest Solers, you really can't do anything about anything, this is needless argument.