Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Awale Aden Calanyahow 2013 (Hees Wadani Ah)

D.O.C   

Che -Guevara;948449 wrote:
Inabta? adaaba qabyaalad bilaawe join the circle marka:p

D.O.C that's some people you don't like.

I am still waiting how you obtained 1+1=3 as agreed:confused:

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;948442 wrote:
I am trying to conduct therapy here Safferz Sug bal:p

Wadani. Anyone that you believe wronged you, True crimes were committed, surely that affected your outlook on some folks.

No it hasn't. I see every Somali as an indiviual first and not part of a clan collective. I would only dislike someone if they dismissed what happened in the notth in the late 80's, or any of the other suffering that took place in Somalia durig the civil war.

Aaliyyah   

Wadani;948437 wrote:
No need for cheap shots. It's like me saying ur people will join the may 18th bandwagon soon enough.
We both know that no group of Somalis can be forced to support a cause they don't believe in
. In the end we Somalis will either reconcile our differences and share a nation, or we will continue to sow the seeds of rancor and mistrust causing us to go our seperate ways unfortunately.

So now you know that Somaliland can not succeed in its goals based on the bolded part of your statement. So the unwarranted aggression of SL in the Khaatumo region will only take the SL supporters further down the thorny path of cuqdad when all of their transgression becomes fruitless and leads to their own unhappy ending.

^^ No one forced Khatumo matter infact there was no khatumo 18 months ago parts of the sool region could not pick between Somaliland and Puntland and a 3rd group stood up and said we want to have our own admin.There is no force at all