Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Awale Aden Calanyahow 2013 (Hees Wadani Ah)

^^ Wadani Somali singers do not really care much about what flag they wave its all about the $$ there are some principled singers though. By the way cawala has a nice voice very nice song.

Ooh sh!t Che u didn't now many will call you a hater and call for your head what have u done.

Wait till carafaat comes and starts calling you one of the Pirates lol

D.O.C   

Good luck if awaale could save the blue flag, where owners could not. It is success for the Djiboutian dude to hit the jackpot! Well done awaale.

Aaliyyah   

Wadani;948402 wrote:
Ceesh calaa hees. But did u hear where he'll be on May 18th?
:D

I presume you are insinuating that Awale will be taking part of Mr.Wadani's special day (celebrating independence from God knows who)

D.O.C;948418 wrote:
Good luck if awaale could save the blue flag, where owners could not. It is success for the Djiboutian dude to hit the jackpot! Well done awaale.

Djiboutian singers are very good kaltuun bacado this guy is also Djiboutian and xanxanteeye Djibouti has nice singers waleh

Wadani   

Aaliyyah;948420 wrote:
I presume you are insinuating that Awale will be taking part of Mr.Wadani's special day (celebrating independence from God knows who)

Lol yeah. He will be at the may 18 party in Toronto. It's not that special for me. My support for Somaliland is due to political pragmatism and not a burning desire to dismember Somalia. I'd much rather be celebrating July 1 with all Somalis, but too bad we all hate each other.

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;948425 wrote:
Wadani. So, do you hate?

No, I honestly love all Somalis equally. I just hate when Somalis, even those from my own clan, lie about facts or distort history to suit their parochial clan agendas.