Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

AJE Report on Kismayo Issue

NGONGE   

I don't know about you Norf, but I found the reply of the Somali PM very amusing there. He is admitting that his government are making it up as they go along. :D :D :D

I was more amused by the comments of Baydhabo governor :D . He is appointed by Hassan Sheekh and he seems to be dong his bid by accusing Kenya and Puntland of 'looting' Kismayo resources :D :D

xiinfaniin;946866 wrote:
I was more amused by the comments of Baydhabo governor
:D
. He is appointed by Hassan Sheekh and he seems to be dong his bid by accusing Kenya and Puntland of 'looting' Kismayo resources

But the Kiinya-appointed one -- what is his name? Madoobe? -- is doing his bid for who? It cannot be mentioned soo ma'aha?

If one needs to 'bid' someone, at least Hoosoow is bidding for his madaxweyne. But to be used and be a foot soldier of a known occupier of Soomaali land (NFD), that is much, much worse.

And it is true, there is no dispute about it Kiinya being after our natural resources, mainly offshore. Taas isweydiin maleh.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;946866 wrote:
I was more amused by the comments of Baydhabo governor
. He is appointed by Hassan Sheekh and he seems to be dong his bid by accusing Kenya and Puntland of 'looting' Kismayo resources

That's just the opinion of a guy on the sidelines, it makes no difference to the stalemate in Jubbaland. But the PM's comments there should actually give you hope, saaxib. He seems to have refuted the constitution argument without realising. :D

^^There was never a constitutional argument , NGONGE. Whether goverment appointed governor manages Jubba regions in 3 pieces or a federal state is formed matters to the 2016 election. Wax fahan ninyahow. But this one waa shax la degay , Hassan is politicking in a matter that leaves a much do be desired

MMA,

Awoowe you should concentrate on your localities instead of talking about distant Kismayo :D

NGONGE   

^^ In your head, there was no constitution argument. Out there in the real word, the whole dispute was painted as a constitutional one (by Hassan, Saacid and even the Imam). Wax fahan.

^^I see , you are going with the perception. But in the real sense the government including the president and pm never made a constitutional argument against Kismayo. What they consistently argued was we have a plan to build regional administrations in the south and Kismayo is very critical for that plan to succeed.

xiinfaniin;946879 wrote:
MMA,

Awoowe you should concentrate on your localities instead of talking about distant Kismayo

I have more connection to Kismaayo than you iyo xirtaada haddii run la sheegaayo. Meesha Xaafuun maa mooday. Now, that is a true 'distant' land.

^^No you don't. Kismayo is not Xaafun. For you to bring Hafun into a Kismayo discussion shows how clannish you are. Is dhabiib waryaa.

The point still stands, for a Baydhabo governor to be talking about a peaceful gathering in Kismayo and Kenya while he is under Ethiopian protection is missed priority ...

Adigoo Xaafuun ka imaaday ayaa dad kale Reer Koonfureed, waliba deep in the interiors ah, ku leedahay Kismaayo waa kaaga xigaa? Kismaayo Soomaaliweyn lagu wada deganyahay, loona wada leeyahay Eebbe ka sakooow, martina dadka Baajuunta loogu yahay. Haddaa waa kaaga xigaa bilowdid, adigaa safka u dambeysid taas u ogoow.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;946895 wrote:
Adigoo Xaafuun ka imaaday ayaa dad kale Reer Koonfureed, waliba deep in the interiors ah, ku leedahay Kismaayo waa kaaga xigaa? Kismaayo Soomaaliweyn lagu wada deganyahay, loona wada leeyahay Eebbe ka sakooow, martina dadka Baajuunta loogu yahay. Haddaa waa kaaga xigaa bilowdid, adigaa safka u dambeysid taas u ogoow.

For the record, I am not from Hafun :D. That kills your whole rant, does it not? Kismayo is politically mine, but you are welcome MMA, just like I would be in Baydhabo.

The reporter is out of touch with the reality on the ground in Kismayo. He's talking about a non existent threat and looming conflict in Kismayo and also visits Baidoa and Mogadishu to find more about it. If there is any threat or a looming conflict in Kismayo then it would be within the -block hence it would've made more sense had he visited Gedo or Dhoobley or even Kismayo.

For your information, Xaafuun, the tuulo, kama wadi. Xaafuun represents the whole Bari. Dah. Adigoo Reer Xaafuun (err Reer Bari aan kuu jilciyee), Kismaayo qof kale ha u sheegin. Safka gadaal kasoo gal ku iri.

Politically mine kulahaa. Yaa kuu dhalay. Eniwey, aragaana waxee 'politically mine' dhasho without kaaraha Kiinyaatiga.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;946912 wrote:
For your information, Xaafuun, the tuulo, kama wadi. Xaafuun represents the whole Bari. Dah. Adigoo Reer Xaafuun (err Reer Bari aan kuu jilciyee), Kismaayo qof kale ha u sheegin. Safka gadaal kasoo gal ku iri.

Politically mine kulahaa. Yaa kuu dhalay. Eniwey, aragaana waxee 'politically mine' dhasho without kaaraha Kiinyaatiga.

I know what you meant by Hafun. Again, I am not from that region. Never visited or saw it. Now what? You are being small. If you referring to the qabiil, which I think you are , then that qabiil is more populous in Jubba than you can ever be. Habaar dee :D

Throughout the Somali civil war , I have never heard a reer Baydhabo claiming Kismayo. What is new now?

I am much closer to Baajuun than you, so don't invoke their name in your clannish argument